Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

GARA

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Asam Mohammad
2. Your age - 37
3. Time zone - GMT
4. Average online per day - 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord - PlayerzPowPow#1947
6. Your Nickname - Jack Slater
7. Your ID - 216549

Additional information

1. Leader of Emergency Medical Services

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

2.1 I have been part of the Emergency Medical Services team since I was in the city for 7 years and personally have played a huge part in the success of Jon Luca's term in charge in the High Command role as Chief of Staff. By giving this opportunity I can make sure the legacy carries forward for another successful term as the foundation has already been set and we can reap the rewards with the smooth setup we have in this organization.
2.2 I have a strong commitment towards this industry and will keep it going from strength to strength with the knowledge, management and leadership skills I can bring to the organization.
2.3 I have a very high standard of knowledge on EMS and State rules in the city and this is going to be effectively channelled down to the team where basic mistakes will be diluted to non and everyone will be on the same page which is to keep EMS on top.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

3.1 The basic foundation has already been set up by Jon Luca we are here to keep the legacy going of the successful term as if Jon did not leave. Areas of RolePlay improvement will be as in the previous setup only the EMS Chief approves the exam. If during the exam the vocal cords are not clear to understand or if the candidate is struggling with the RolePlay where the confidence is not showing rather than keeping the candidate with the medical department best will be to move them to LabTech instead until confidence is grown with the organization. Ideally, select the correct FTOs who will channel this in advance so that the candidate suits the medical department or LabTech.
3.2 Have strict guidelines on what is required from candidates to qualify to become part of the High Command team. Where personally the best High Command are the person who has worked hard to become Medical Professors. In this, the RolePlay is tested to become part of the High Command team. Will also have a filtering system that any new High Command will start as Dean of Training position. For example, if midterm the Head of the Medical Department decides to leave the organization we then promote the Dean of the Medical Department to Head of the Medical Department then move a Dean of training to Dean of the Medical Department and hold interviews for a new Dean of Training from the medical professor or senior medical professor. The Dean of Training will be the entry point to the High Command position. The only exceptions will be with the Head of Air Rescue Officer who will be appointed from the Air Rescue Officer department staff.
3.3 Create a High Command handbook with a guide specific to High Command so everyone speaks from the same hymn book and any concerns on processes will be found within the High Command handbook.
3.4 I will also like to implement a rota system for High Command at PH as a minimum of 2 High Commands present at all times to deal with team management, interviews, disputes and running the RolePlay. In the end, we are playing in an English server where the RolePlay on duty needs to be kept at a very high standard. This will only work with confident English speakers so we will need to tighten our selection process.

I would like to thank your time for considering my application.
Kind regards,
Jack Slater
This guy deserve +++++++

Jack Slater

Player
Player
I am honoured and truly overwhelmed by the support you are showing.
Love you all
:love:
:cry:

Patrick19

Player
Player
Information
2. Your age - 37
3. Time zone - GMT
7. Your ID - 216549

Additional information

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

2.1 I have been part of the Emergency Medical Services team since I was in the city for 7 years and personally have played a huge part in the success of Jon Luca's term in charge in the High Command role as Chief of Staff. By giving this opportunity I can make sure the legacy carries forward for another successful term as the foundation has already been set and we can reap the rewards with the smooth setup we have in this organization.
2.2 I have a strong commitment towards this industry and will keep it going from strength to strength with the knowledge, management and leadership skills I can bring to the organization.
2.3 I have a very high standard of knowledge on EMS and State rules in the city and this is going to be effectively channelled down to the team where basic mistakes will be diluted to non and everyone will be on the same page which is to keep EMS on top.

3.1 The basic foundation has already been set up by Jon Luca we are here to keep the legacy going of the successful term as if Jon did not leave. Areas of RolePlay improvement will be as in the previous setup only the EMS Chief approves the exam. If during the exam the vocal cords are not clear to understand or if the candidate is struggling with the RolePlay where the confidence is not showing rather than keeping the candidate with the medical department best will be to move them to LabTech instead until confidence is grown with the organization. Ideally, select the correct FTOs who will channel this in advance so that the candidate suits the medical department or LabTech.
3.2 Have strict guidelines on what is required from candidates to qualify to become part of the High Command team. Where personally the best High Command are the person who has worked hard to become Medical Professors. In this, the RolePlay is tested to become part of the High Command team. Will also have a filtering system that any new High Command will start as Dean of Training position. For example, if midterm the Head of the Medical Department decides to leave the organization we then promote the Dean of the Medical Department to Head of the Medical Department then move a Dean of training to Dean of the Medical Department and hold interviews for a new Dean of Training from the medical professor or senior medical professor. The Dean of Training will be the entry point to the High Command position. The only exceptions will be with the Head of Air Rescue Officer who will be appointed from the Air Rescue Officer department staff.
3.3 Create a High Command handbook with a guide specific to High Command so everyone speaks from the same hymn book and any concerns on processes will be found within the High Command handbook.
3.4 I will also like to implement a rota system for High Command at PH as a minimum of 2 High Commands present at all times to deal with team management, interviews, disputes and running the RolePlay. In the end, we are playing in an English server where the RolePlay on duty needs to be kept at a very high standard. This will only work with confident English speakers so we will need to tighten our selection process.

Kind regards,
Jack Slater
Information
2. Your age - 37
3. Time zone - GMT
7. Your ID - 216549

Additional information

Kind regards,
Jack Slater
(y)

Paige Swordthain

Player
Player
++ Jack is another i have not know for long. However he was the first person to ever see the potential in me and welcome me with wide arms. From what i have seen he is a go getter and always on top of things. If Jack is picked, i do not believe it will be a bad choice for the department or for admins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom