Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Teddy Infinity

Player
Player
Information
1. IRL Name: Sascha
2. IRL Age: 30
3. Time zone: GMT +1.00
4. Average online per day: 8-12 Hours
5. Your Discord: Deputy Chief | Teddy Infinity♾#9230
6. Your Nickname: Teddy
7. Your ID: 53701
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First i will introduce myself: I am teddy infinity, also former leader of EMS.
Into the past i served terms on the next periods:
09/03/2022 - 09/04/2022
09/04/2022 - 09/05/2022
At that time I have served for 2 months as chief, which was a pleasure to do so.

EMS is considered the backbone of the city: Without us no one will receive proper health care.
Besided that with a good HC team behind you, the chances for a succesfull term will increasing. Like after every leader is a strong HC team standing to back him/her up.

A history in my career untill now:
I have been working for over 1.5 years in EMS. An org were i have build up my whole career and also the longest org where i am been into.
EMS is all about teamwork and only then the leader can succeed their mission and goals.

We are treating all employees like family and as we speak about it, we are all kinda friends at the end, cause we are watching each other backs.

Leaders are talking to their employees and listen what they have to say/what they have to suggest.
They will looking a solution for that problem/suggestions. That means:
*They will not only say what you must do/not must do, but let also some free room opinions.
*Putting communication on the first place cause this is the essential key to a succeeded term for both sides.
*Making the organization better using the suggestions and the problems that are occurring.
*Making changes if necessary, based on the suggestions.
*Being innovative and always be steps ahead to let grow the org.
*They don't judge people.
*Listening to the both sides of the story and then takes the necessary actions.

Like RP is a very important thing, i will add more diversity with implement next subjects:
How to increase EMS?
-Protection of our beloved employees: FIB/LSPD PRotection in all lobby, at least 1 officer.
-Bringing a new hospital in: Hospital in DOC must be setup properly, to increase the RP and bring EMS to different diversity.
-Contact is everything: Maintaining contact between all orgs and keep attending all adrenaline logs with so much as possible HCs
-Department health check ups: at least 3 times per week per org.
-For keeping the employees motivated i will do lots of different events that they dont get bored.

Thanks for your time reading this.

Deputy Chief | Teddy infinity

Lunaa Quinn

Ex-LSPD Leader , Ex-NG Leader
Player
Ok , he is a very good guy he gave me my first job in EMS and I have always seen him in EMS will be a great leader

Hector Espinoza

Blocked
Blocked
Approved

Interview will be set for Friday the 27th at 23:15 Server time Please be in the waiting room in the grp discord 15 mins prior.
If for some reason you can not make the interview please contact me asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom