Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisaa Flower

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL - Rudra
2. Your age - 16
3. Time zone - IST
4. Average online per day -2-5hrs
5. Your Discord - DANNY KROWN#8667
6. Your Nickname - Harvey Bullock
7. Your ID - 125327
Additional information

1. Leader of Marabunta

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Greetings my drear admins
1. A gang what is that thing its not a thing or a place it's a group of city's skilled people many of them think that making money from a gang is much harder they find Leo's to be more paying but no they were all wrong of a person give 2 hour to gang work he can make easily upto 100k sometimes more i wanna spread the gang what they do and how they make money i have a very good network in en 3 i can get many people in the org
2. Being a member of a gang and successfully hc i know the how to lead it not as just a gang or organisation as a family as brothers and sisters and make bunta the 100% known that each and everyone in the city should know us the people are not just members for me they are like my brothers and I'll never be ashamed in helping them
3. Their are still a lot of reasons to be a leader but i dont know how to state them but still i state one more a gang most important thing of the server which makes an equal balance between Leo's and state orgs and gangs as important is state org the same is a gang a gang without a leader for a longtime is not good and due to warnings the gangs disbands so quickly so i wanna make it with no warning and rule break I'll try to take the best members which do not break rules and if happens so on a player's first strike I'll do a suspension and take a test if he passes his/her rank will be given within 24hrs on second one the player will be suspended for 48hrs and on third it will result in a resignation to the member

My goals

To take atleast 75% of turf

Will try to take the most profit from grafitti

And many more

3. Your advise on improving ROLE PLAY.

1. I will keep interacting with Leo's while doing store gun store and hostage so my gang members will get to interact with Leo's

2. I will introduce a training method so the guys know the basics of the server there will be two sessions one will be for ic rules and another will be for ooc rules

My chain of command

16. Leader

15. Dept leader

14. Underdeputy

13. Thug

12. Mafia

11. Turf leader

10. KingPin

9. Turfer

8. Enforcer

7. General

6. 2nd General