Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Vuitton

9x Gang Deputy 3x Gang Leader | EN3
Player
Your Name IRL - Tiago De Carvalho

Age - 17

Time Zone - SAST

Average Online Per Day - 6 - 12 Hours

Discord - Tigs#1330

Nickname - Daniel Carter

ID - 2755

Additional Information -

1. Leader of - Marabunta

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization? (List three reason with explanation)

A - If you know my past history, you know the real reason I should be leader. My name is Daniel Carter and I was a previous Vagos leader in EN3. I was (in my opinion) one of the best leaders EN3 has seen, I was the first terrorist organization in the city, and was breaking huge numbers of events per week, with over 60+ people in the city at all times. am a very reliable leader that always keeps the people around me happy, and helps them with what they need. I would like to continue my legacy from Vagos and move it to Marabunta. Marabunta has never had any great leaders and I want to be the one to change that.

B - One thing I failed on at my Vagos term was my turf, I never completed turf how I wanted to, my gol was 100% but unfortunately I couldn’t make it. But, at Marabunta I’d like to turn that around, I have a turf team ready and they are some of the best in the game. I am ready to lead and help them on their journey to make sure we get the 100% turf rate, and make sure we succeed at not only turfs, but events too. I will be making sure we do at least 10 events a day, and try push for at least 70 events a week, just like I did at Vagos.

C - I will have a ranking system of 20 ranks, this will encourage people to attend events as the only way you would be able to rank up is by attending the events, the more ranks there are the more events you have to attend to get those ranks. I will also have HCs that will ask a series of Questions, these will be Ghetto Rules, and some basic event and General rules. You will also have to have 10+ years in the city, just so we know you have experience. I want to make sure all rules are followed and everyone is aware that they are doing the right thing at every event.

MARABUNTA ON TOP!!!

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1. Marabunta will be doing 1 Gunstore, and 1 24/7 Store Robbery every single day.
2. We will be attending every single cland, every single day.
3. We will be aiming for terrorist org, to show who owns the city.
4. Members will receive bonuses for attending events, this will encourage them to attend more.
5. We will be doing FZ at least once a day.
6. No toxicity is allowed
7. There will be no Favouritism
8. I will make all RP situations different, if possible
9. I will get 100% turf rate, even if I have to take a second term.
10. I will bring as many different events and hostage situations as possible so the events doing get boring/stale.

Why should you choose me?

1 - I experience of being a leader
2 - I was the first terrorist org in city 3
3 - I am reliable enough to actually become a leader
4.- I have my ranking system picked out already

1x Families Deputy
2x Marabunta Deputy
2x Ballas Deputy
1x Vagos Deputy
2x Bloods Deputy
1x FIB Deputy
1x LSPD Captain
1x SAHP COS

MARABUNTA ON TOP!!!

Elax Bratva

Player
Player
Your Name IRL - Tiago De Carvalho

Age - 17

Time Zone - SAST

Average Online Per Day - 6 - 12 Hours

Discord - Tigs#1330

Nickname - Daniel Carter

ID - 2755

Additional Information -

1. Leader of - Marabunta

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization? (List three reason with explanation)

A - If you know my past history, you know the real reason I should be leader. My name is Daniel Carter and I was a previous Vagos leader in EN3. I was (in my opinion) one of the best leaders EN3 has seen, I was the first terrorist organization in the city, and was breaking huge numbers of events per week, with over 60+ people in the city at all times. am a very reliable leader that always keeps the people around me happy, and helps them with what they need. I would like to continue my legacy from Vagos and move it to Marabunta. Marabunta has never had any great leaders and I want to be the one to change that.

B - One thing I failed on at my Vagos term was my turf, I never completed turf how I wanted to, my gol was 100% but unfortunately I couldn’t make it. But, at Marabunta I’d like to turn that around, I have a turf team ready and they are some of the best in the game. I am ready to lead and help them on their journey to make sure we get the 100% turf rate, and make sure we succeed at not only turfs, but events too. I will be making sure we do at least 10 events a day, and try push for at least 70 events a week, just like I did at Vagos.

C - I will have a ranking system of 20 ranks, this will encourage people to attend events as the only way you would be able to rank up is by attending the events, the more ranks there are the more events you have to attend to get those ranks. I will also have HCs that will ask a series of Questions, these will be Ghetto Rules, and some basic event and General rules. You will also have to have 10+ years in the city, just so we know you have experience. I want to make sure all rules are followed and everyone is aware that they are doing the right thing at every event.

MARABUNTA ON TOP!!!

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1. Marabunta will be doing 1 Gunstore, and 1 24/7 Store Robbery every single day.
2. We will be attending every single cland, every single day.
3. We will be aiming for terrorist org, to show who owns the city.
4. Members will receive bonuses for attending events, this will encourage them to attend more.
5. We will be doing FZ at least once a day.
6. No toxicity is allowed
7. There will be no Favouritism
8. I will make all RP situations different, if possible
9. I will get 100% turf rate, even if I have to take a second term.
10. I will bring as many different events and hostage situations as possible so the events doing get boring/stale.

Why should you choose me?

1 - I experience of being a leader
2 - I was the first terrorist org in city 3
3 - I am reliable enough to actually become a leader
4.- I have my ranking system picked out already

1x Families Deputy
2x Marabunta Deputy
2x Ballas Deputy
1x Vagos Deputy
2x Bloods Deputy
1x FIB Deputy
1x LSPD Captain
1x SAHP COS

MARABUNTA ON TOP!!!
+++

XMOD

Player
Player
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

1YBvuB8_d.webp

Naveed⚡️

Demon😈
Player
Interview will be on 24/01/2023, at 13:00 Server Time, Join waiting room 15 minutes prior to the interview.
Contact me or ZESSY#7137 in discord for any questions that you have about the interview time.
Not making it to the interview for any reason, will result into failing the interview and rejection​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom