Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dave Smiley
Suspect ID
73008 + 161211 + 228
Date of violation
Jan 23, 2023
Time of violation
20:35
Proofs
https://youtu.be/sNjM24txZLM

Dave Smiley

Player
Player
their was left overs and you where in the area of the event flying oround
This is very far from the event area and i did not enter the area even once and i did not come close to the area... i made sure i kept a safe distance... i was standing far away and you guys know it was outside the zone area and you shoot me... and i already warned you guys a few times that if you keep doing it i will have no choice and report it..
Also, what's the point of shooting someone while he's flying a heli? it's not like i can fight back from the heli.
and why are you all so toxic? I'm trying to talk seriously and some of you being very toxic while others are ear raping and making disrespectful animations etc.
Also, if i'm not mistaking some of them work for official orgs and I'm not sure if you can participate in THIS event if you work for gov official.
I strongly suggest this family start to play by the rules and have fun.

Empty Venom

Player
Player
This is very far from the event area and i did not enter the area even once and i did not come close to the area... i made sure i kept a safe distance... i was standing far away and you guys know it was outside the zone area and you shoot me... and i already warned you guys a few times that if you keep doing it i will have no choice and report it..
Also, what's the point of shooting someone while he's flying a heli? it's not like i can fight back from the heli.
and why are you all so toxic? I'm trying to talk seriously and some of you being very toxic while others are ear raping and making disrespectful animations etc.
Also, if i'm not mistaking some of them work for official orgs and I'm not sure if you can participate in THIS event if you work for gov official.
I strongly suggest this family start to play by the rules and have fun.
When You hovering above area we are unable to warn You to leave area, that's why warnings shots

But still You were coming and coming with this heli its obvious You wont be able to land on strict zone espessially when 10 ppl is running around to secure around, and zone was close to that place aproximetly 100m away north east from your position.

If You would leave there wouldnt be any problem

Last edited:

Empty Venom

Player
Player
Zone was in front of this screenshot across The street
Screenshot_2023-01-24-11-52-37-838_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Dave Smiley

Player
Player
When You hovering above area we are unable to warn You to leave area, that's why warnings shots

But still You were coming and coming with this heli its obvious You wont be able to land on strict zone espessially when 10 ppl is running around to secure around, and zone was close to that place aproximetly 100m away north east from your position.

If You would leave there wouldn't be any problem
I know the location was there so this is why i did not come close to the zone area.. but you guys came all the way to where i was in and clearly, it's way to far from the event area and i was no threat to anyone in the event zone.
these guys are killing hungry and all they want is to kill other ppl no matter what.. they even shoot their friends while waiting for next location..
after telling you guys a few times about killing outside event zone you should have known this is too far and you leave me no choice but to report this..
maybe next time you think before you do something like this.. and family leaders should be responsible to teach the fam members the rules.

Carlo Paxton

Player
Player
I know the location was there so this is why i did not come close to the zone area.. but you guys came all the way to where i was in and clearly, it's way to far from the event area and i was no threat to anyone in the event zone.
these guys are killing hungry and all they want is to kill other ppl no matter what.. they even shoot their friends while waiting for next location..
after telling you guys a few times about killing outside event zone you should have known this is too far and you leave me no choice but to report this..
maybe next time you think before you do something like this.. and family leaders should be responsible to teach the fam members the rules.
If you know there is an location over there for the left over event why do you come close to that position with your heli? What was your mission to get close at the left over event with the heli? You were not far away enough the parachutes are next to the street. Usually people use helis to spot people or to get out and backstep and we will not die because of that.That is the reason we killed you. If you dont want to die at that event dont land close to the leftover zone with your heli. You clearly knew that there was the left over event and there is a risk to die if you come close to the zone even with your heli so i dont know why you write that report.

Dave Smiley

Player
Player
If you know there is an location over there for the left over event why do you come close to that position with your heli? What was your mission to get close at the left over event with the heli? You were not far away enough the parachutes are next to the street. Usually people use helis to spot people or to get out and backstep and we will not die because of that.That is the reason we killed you. If you dont want to die at that event dont land close to the leftover zone with your heli. You clearly knew that there was the left over event and there is a risk to die if you come close to the zone even with your heli so i dont know why you write that report.
i was not there for the event.. my friend has a house in the motel next to the gas station and i was picking him up.. then when i was leaving his house you guys started chasing my heli and shotting me from far away so i wanted to warn you that it's too far away from the zone you killed me and my friend.
i don't understand why you so afraid since i can't shoot you from outside of the event zone area the same as you can't shoot me if i am outside the event zone. and clearly this is way too far from the zone.

this is a pointless argument since i warned you about this and you still do it..

Carlo Paxton

Player
Player
i was not there for the event.. my friend has a house in the motel next to the gas station and i was picking him up.. then when i was leaving his house you guys started chasing my heli and shotting me from far away so i wanted to warn you that it's too far away from the zone you killed me and my friend.
i don't understand why you so afraid since i can't shoot you from outside of the event zone area the same as you can't shoot me if i am outside the event zone. and clearly this is way too far from the zone.

this is a pointless argument since i warned you about this and you still do it..
Just because you landed 20 meters next to the zone that doesnt mean you are far away enough and you have immunity. You have range from that mountain to kill us when we loot the parachutes. You are still too close to the zone and you can kill us and that is the reason we killed you.

Dave Smiley

Player
Player
Just because you landed 20 meters next to the zone that doesnt mean you are far away enough and you have immunity. You have range from that mountain to kill us when we loot the parachutes. You are still too close to the zone and you can kill us and that is the reason we killed you.
first of all. i am not allowed to shoot you and kill you from outside the zone (like YOU not allowed to kill me outside the zone).
2nd. this is very very far from the zone and you have no excuse killing me there.. and on top of that i already warned you about this so you have no excuse..

it is very clear where the zone is since you'll see an indicator and you'll hear a bang sound when you enter the zone.

Carlo Paxton

Player
Player
first of all. i am not allowed to shoot you and kill you from outside the zone (like YOU not allowed to kill me outside the zone).
2nd. this is very very far from the zone and you have no excuse killing me there.. and on top of that i already warned you about this so you have no excuse..

it is very clear where the zone is since you'll see an indicator and you'll hear a bang sound when you enter the zone.
The zone starts at the edge of that mountain towards the street which is like 20 meters so its not "very very far" as you say or think. Its wrong there is no zone marked on the minimap so you dont know the edges its not like an informal zone. People fight around that zone/area on that event and everyone fights next to the zone. If its close enough and people are a threat and EVERYONE does that and no one ever complains about that except you because its allowed. Seems like you never really played that event against enemies.

Last edited:

Dillax Hill

Player
Player
Reviewed

ID 228929 will receive a punishment for CR
Other than that, it is impossible to know what was happening or if the demands were given before as the POV is too short and almost starting with your death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom