Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lord_jaco
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 23, 2023
Time of violation
21:34
Proofs
https://youtu.be/FQzUPybdzH4

Jacob Brown

Player
Player
Quite frankly nothing he said i took to offense cuz hes clearly an idiot who obviously has issues but none the less i wont accept it and i expect a mute as a minimum sentence possibly 3 day vacation due to the fact he called me a c*nt.

k187

Player
Player
post the full pov bro dont be mad u got clapped come over acting big then got smoked
i got the pov when you approached me lool

Jacob Brown

Player
Player
nah ill post it full pov even including u clapping me no problem still shows that u verbally abused me no difference and yh i did miss all my shots but even after that i still got u dead to rights on verbal abuse thats a minimum 3 hour mute and also dont even sweat it im now posting

k187

Player
Player
verbal abuse how hahahaa dont start the fire if ur afraid of getting burned

Jacob Brown

Player
Player
verbal abuse how hahahaa dont start the fire if ur afraid of getting burned
ur actually saying i started it interesting u came to sahp for no reason and started being a right idiot so pattern up lil bit bro
ic comments my man what rule did i break?
other than calling me a cunt and being extremely offensive u did nothing

Jacob Brown

Player
Player
cunt aint a bannable word read the rules bro
i said 3 day vacation not permanent and before that i said 180 min mute which u will receive and if this happens again it will be a more severe punishment so just dont piss people off for no reason quite simple

k187

Player
Player
for no reason? you approached me acting all big i was speaking to the other officer before u come over telling me fuck off but u wont post that will u ? quite simple dont play with fire u might get burned ;)

Jacob Brown

Player
Player
for no reason? you approached me acting all big i was speaking to the other officer before u come over telling me fuck off but u wont post that will u ? quite simple dont play with fire u might get burned ;)
i tell u too fuck off bc u wouldn't leave and u be calling me a cunt plus i aint arguing abt this wait for a god this shall be sorted

k187

Player
Player
i have the clip we never spoke u walk over and first thing you say is fuck off hahaha i have the clip

Jacob Brown

Player
Player
i have the clip we never spoke u walk over and first thing you say is fuck off hahaha i have the clip
go ahead show the clip my actions are justified bc u called me a cunt if i recieve a mute then so will you quite simple if u show the clip u may hear me say fuck off but u will also expose yourself even more so go ahead

k187

Player
Player
expose myself how hahaha i aint done ewt wrong ur just salty u acted big n got sat down lool

k187

Player
Player
brudda stop tryna make ur own rules up then butthurt of being called a cunt ahhahahahaha

Evelyn Pluxury

Respect Rules or Get Punished !
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence I cannot conclude this report at this time.
ID 23646 requesting whole situation pov (must have when situation started )
You have 6 hour to do so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom