Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

FocuZ

Npc
Player
My Information :
1. Your name IRL: Aarush Goyal
2. Your age IRL: 19
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord: Aarush_Goyal#4891
6. Your Nickname: Aarush Goyal
7. Your ID: 207701

1).Additional information:
Application for leader of EMS(Emergency Medical Services)

2).Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
2.1) I want to become the leader of EMS as i was in the org for more than 3-4 months, i was there in 2 terms of Ustaad Rocky, 1 term of Nick Grande , 1 term of Jon Luca, and EMS was the first org that i joined and loved to work. I started my journey from medical student and worked very hard and went up to the rank of senior medical professor and now i want to join as a leader because i want to keep the EMS on top as always because i feel i have enough experience to be a leader.
2.2) As stated before I had worked here for more than 3-4 months so i know what the strengthes and weaknesses of the org are and in which area of the field the organization is lagging, and as per my experience I can improve those areas and make EMS the best organization in the whole city and will make it as good that everyone in the city would be willing to work in it.
2.3) When i worked in EMS I made very good relations with each and every employee starting from medical student to the chief of the organization and was not in the bad books of anyone, so i think my nature will help me in bind the whole organization together and will make us work more efficiently.

3). Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
I will strart from begining.
3.1) Will introduce a new interview session for the medical student that would be based on the training provided to them that they have to undergo after passing the exam and they should pass both the interview and exam to get promoted to th next rank.
3.2) Will introduce sessions with the medical student to know what they need to get promoted and will help them in the best possible way to get training completed and becoming a good employee.
3.3) Will change the bonus structure for specially for SH lobbies to make sure that both PH and SH lobbies should be doubled, atleast 3 units on calls and 1 on Aro calls and will give some special bonus to the most hardworking emloyees of different department.
3.4) Will make a proper stair step system for the employees that they have to climb to get to a new position in the org and same will apply for the high commands as well they will also get promoted in proper sequence.
3.5) Will ask for regular background checkups for each and every employee to make sure that they are not getting involved in any illegal activity and will make sure to keep up the healty environment in EMS for everyone.
3.6) Will conduct regular open recruitments for citizens to fill the different time zones in the best possible way and to make sure that there shold be enough employees to make healthy and safe from diseases.
3.7) Will conduct HC's confrence and employee confrence to know what can we do as a whole to make the environmet more efficient for everyone and will disucss the new ideas that we can implement that will help us as well as the citizens of the city to be well and healthy.

I would like to thank you for reading my application.
Kind Regards,
Aarush Goyal
+

Harsh Cruiser

LSPD MASTER PETROL OFFICER
Player
My Information :

2.1) I want to become the leader of EMS as i was in the org for more than 3-4 months, i was there in 2 terms of Ustaad Rocky, 1 term of Nick Grande , 1 term of Jon Luca, and EMS was the first org that i joined and loved to work. I started my journey from medical student and worked very hard and went up to the rank of senior medical professor and now i want to join as a leader because i want to keep the EMS on top as always because i feel i have enough experience to be a leader.
2.2) As stated before I had worked here for more than 3-4 months so i know what the strengthes and weaknesses of the org are and in which area of the field the organization is lagging, and as per my experience I can improve those areas and make EMS the best organization in the whole city and will make it as good that everyone in the city would be willing to work in it.
2.3) When i worked in EMS I made very good relations with each and every employee starting from medical student to the chief of the organization and was not in the bad books of anyone, so i think my nature will help me in bind the whole organization together and will make us work more efficiently.

3.1) Will introduce a new interview session for the medical student that would be based on the training provided to them that they have to undergo after passing the exam and they should pass both the interview and exam to get promoted to th next rank.
3.2) Will introduce sessions with the medical student to know what they need to get promoted and will help them in the best possible way to get training completed and becoming a good employee.
3.3) Will change the bonus structure for specially for SH lobbies to make sure that both PH and SH lobbies should be doubled, atleast 3 units on calls and 1 on Aro calls and will give some special bonus to the most hardworking emloyees of different department.
3.4) Will make a proper stair step system for the employees that they have to climb to get to a new position in the org and same will apply for the high commands as well they will also get promoted in proper sequence.
3.5) Will ask for regular background checkups for each and every employee to make sure that they are not getting involved in any illegal activity and will make sure to keep up the healty environment in EMS for everyone.
3.6) Will conduct regular open recruitments for citizens to fill the different time zones in the best possible way and to make sure that there shold be enough employees to make healthy and safe from diseases.
3.7) Will conduct HC's confrence and employee confrence to know what can we do as a whole to make the environmet more efficient for everyone and will disucss the new ideas that we can implement that will help us as well as the citizens of the city to be well and healthy.

Kind Regards,
Aarush Goyal
Good luck , Can be a great leader , Great guy and lots of experience big +

Kr Saurabh

The Blood Brothers & EMS-Employee
Player
Good luck with your EMS Leadership application!

I hope you get accepted and can start working soon.

Daisy Wick

Elite Citizen
Player
My Information :

Kind Regards,
Aarush Goyal
++++

dipeshy

Player
Player
My Information :

Kind Regards,
Aarush Goyal
nice one man i love your all points and you ill be a great leader for Ems

JonLuca

Player
Player
He would be a good chief in the future. I believe he needs some additional experience in the in the upper levels of EMS Management. But he should be considered

Hector Espinoza

Blocked
Blocked
Rejected

You seem like you have the correct mindset for leadership, i will ask that you join ems again and try working abit more in the Higher up roles to get the 100% experience in what it will take to run the org and then please re apply in the future.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom