Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Soniya Rng
Administrators nickname
Mazhor Pluxury
Date
Jan 24, 2023
Time
Proofs

Sonia Rng

Run n Gun KillaZ
Player
Sorry i didnt know it was not allowed to anti afk in admins jail so i ran the computer and keep my joystick running at the jail but i didnt knew it was not allowed in admins jail too, Really sorry 😔 it will very kind if i get unban pls sir

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Your list of server rule violation is bigger than even list of rules which server have
ur list of punishments (started from jails) for ANTI AFK is bigger that anyone ever had on our server

Only in January u had 8 Demorgans including 3 warns !!!
And ban u have received course it was ur 3rd warn during 7 days !

Sonia Rng

Run n Gun KillaZ
Player
ya maybe but i try to grow in the server everytime i came , no one is perfect but i keep trying and i get motivated when i get a second chance

Sonia Rng

Run n Gun KillaZ
Player
I respect the server rules but Maybe i always get something wrong and luck is too bad honestly but as always ill try to maintain and be careful if u give a chance sir, and i respect and love all of you guys for handling me from 2 years but ill keep getting better everyday

Alex Odd

You had million of Second chances in those almost 2 years
Fair punishment for person whom perfectly deserves it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom