Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aky Grant

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Akam Osman
2. Your age: 25
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online per day: 7-9 weekdays, 10-12 weekends
5. Your Discord: Aky#2222
6. Your Nickname: Aky Grant
7. Your ID: 119019

Additional information:

1. Leader of Emergency Medical Service
2. Why do you want to be a leader of the Emergency Medical Service?
2.1 -My desire to become the Chief of EMS revolves around my dream to make this organization reliable, stable and profitable. EMS is the heart of this city and I would love to put a bit of my soul into it.

2.2 -The experience I gathered allowed me to learn the ins and outs of EMS and encounter scenarios that taught me how to be a better leader through my High Command positions.
Starting in March 2022, I worked my way through all the ranks of the MD Department and within 2 months I was offered the opportunity to become the Head of Labtech for a full term.
My entire experience as HC consists of 6 full terms in the following departments:

Head of Labtech 2 terms
Head of MD 2 terms
Division Chief 2 terms

2.3 -My top 3 skills are: communication, patience and the ability to work under stressful situations.
I am able to balance multiple tasks and still achieve great results. I am eager to face new challenges and use my experience to increase the overall efficiency of this organization.
I always pay attention to details and focus on completing my tasks with the most amount of success, centering my attention on perfection.
I consider myself to be a friendly dedicated individual and the type of person you will always rely on. I always do my best to help my colleagues in every way I can and this gives me great satisfaction.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.

• Reorganizing High commands and establishing the fine lines between all of the HC positions.

• Improve the connection between HCs and employees better to the point where if an employee from a certain department got conflicts they go to their appointed HCs not the other department because it's been an issue in EMS for a long time.

• Redo the training videos for Medical students since the ones that we have now are outdated and a lot of specifics have changed.

• Making a video for the Medical students illustrating ways to improve their RP and provide them with scenarios and demonstrate how to do their RP the correct way.

• Working on making the HR department better and more streamlined, with greater interaction people gain more confidence in an RP setting. As EMS is the first org new players tend to join, I feel we need to focus on developing their RP skills from an early age and encourage them to embrace the nature of the server at the earliest opportunity. (The lessons we learn could be passed on to the other orgs to improve the health of the server overall.

Following on from the above we would create a position dedicated to communication between us and other orgs.
    I welcome the opportunity to discuss this in greater detail in the future should I be successful.

• Encourage the positive and friendly attitude within the organization by organizing a party occasionally after the formal Promotion Ceremony, which creates a window for the employees to get to know each other better.

• Having dedicated channels for Breaks in shifts so it's much easier for HC's to keep track of colleagues and mitigate newer colleagues sleeping on duty.

I greatly appreciate you taking an interest in this submission for this position.

Paige Swordthain

Player
Player
+++++ I have not know Aky long, I was previously in SAHP. However since meeting him and joining EMS i have found Aky to be very personable, reliable and truly interested in how his people work and improve themselves. He seems to really care about the department and wishing to increase the success rate to even higher levels. I believe he will be a great asset with his previous many terms of employment and dedicated loyalty at EMS.

Avi Batra

Former EMS Chief | Avi Batra
Player
Vouch for Aky. As a former leader, I've known him for a long time and his RP skills are commendable. He's been HC for many terms and knows the ins and outs of EMS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom