Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Weedy Shakespearee
Suspect ID
222633 163076
Date of violation
Jan 24, 2023
Time of violation
3:25
Proofs
https://youtu.be/8MVnNrJWJmM

Chucky Hill

Player
Player
Woody you are a fuckin snitch this is not a bug abuse we just kick people out of the hospital on whilechair when they cant walk and this is RP, thats why u didnt want to talk yesterday just to snitch on us on forums well i will get one of the POV of u abusing ur Rat in PH and trying to Harassing EMS employee during duty if u know this will be 6.12 welcome to the party Woody u just arrive so late

Last edited:

Rashed Foster

The Lost
Player
First thing it's not bug abuse because anyone can enter and exit from this door either on foot or wheelchair or even in bed. Second, if you wanna talk about "bug abuse", this is RP, any nurse or doctor can out his/her patient in the wheelchair and help him to pass the door. Third, you can even just tell her don't do it again or something, why like a snake report on forum?!?!

Last edited:

Weedy Shakespeare

NG General
Player
Nah nah, I don't care you what you do at SH, But when you just throw my friends out on Wheelchair and do this bug abuse, This is where the problem starts. This is where it becomes my personal Matter!
I have the pov of the whole yesterday's situation where I told you don't do this to my friends!
and that happened again!
163076 Threw My friend out of hospital on Wheelchair.

Chucky Hill

Player
Player
and you think when u come using a mask asking for ronain and fake ur identity just to fuck with EMS this will make me help u not throw u away on wheelchair i even offered it to u cuz u were breaking rules as well just refuse to show ur face and 6.12 Harassing EMS employee during duty

Weedy Shakespeare

NG General
Player
and you think when u come using a mask asking for ronain and fake ur identity just to fuck with EMS this will make me help u not throw u away on wheelchair i even offered it to u cuz u were breaking rules as well just refuse to show ur face and 6.12 Harassing EMS employee during duty
EMS is getting harassed by the mask now?

Chucky Hill

Player
Player
delete this shit woody dont be stupid u know we are cool anyways u never proved in this video that we are using a bug

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom