Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Big Wood
Suspect ID
9698 & 82506
Date of violation
Jan 24, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/B9GcjqwKXpE

Big Wood

Player
Player
At that time we were robbing a house and during the conflict you came to the roof of the house and we had to shoot you.
Or you could had told me to leave like normal players would do🤣. And I would had jumped right back into my chopper and flew away like I hadn’t seen nothing.
How can I know there’s a robbery and a “conflict” you gonna make me a part of without warning.. what’s the excuse to mercy kill me?

And to kill me again a whole other place, my own home?

Big Wood

Player
Player
At that time we were robbing a house and during the conflict you came to the roof of the house and we had to shoot you.
But admins asked you to post POV, and you say you have POV, yet the POV of the situation isn’t posted, coz it will show precisely what’s seen on my POV, no warning. So 2x RDM from 2 different situation 2 different places, from 2 different people, one which have nothing to do with your “conflict” or house you robbing and MK of my life.
But again, I had nothing to do with any of all that, anyway, no gun, no armor, and I’m shot to death like civilians life’s doesn’t matter to you guys.

Mehmet Rew

Player
Player
Or you could had told me to leave like normal players would do🤣. And I would had jumped right back into my chopper and flew away like I hadn’t seen nothing.
How can I know there’s a robbery and a “conflict” you gonna make me a part of without warning.. what’s the excuse to mercy kill me?

And to kill me again a whole other place, my own home?
How can we guess that you are not a member of that family?

Michael Shelby

Ah shit, here we go again...
Player
were robbing the house there and we were at war with the members of that family.
imaaagine shooting ppl in sleeping mode lmfao
Yall are getting a report from me as well all good...
And guy above for NLR

Last edited:

Iso Marine

Ayo
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report​
  • IDs 9698 and 82506 will be punished for GR 6.15
    When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them.

In this situation, you have to give demands to leave the area - this includes house robberies as it is not considered an event. From the POVs provided, it is clear that no demands were given from the attackers.

Furthermore, ID 20046 did not break NLR as the attackers ran down the street to the house where coincidently he spawned in. He did not return to the same situation.

To address Mercy Killing, MK did not occur as it only counts if the person kills someone they know to avoid RP (avoid getting robbed etc.). In this situation, he just sent you to the hospital.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom