Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ibrahim Shiekh

Ex- COS SAHP | Ex-LSPD Deputy | 2x COS LSPD
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Ibrahim Asim
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone: GMT +5:00
4. Average online per day : 8 to 10 Hours
5. Your Discord: ! ALPHA#2911
6. Your Nickname : Ibrahim Shiekh
7. Your ID : 194278

Additional information

1. Leader of LSPD

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organisation ? (List three reasons with explanation).

a) I have been Deputy chief of LSPD in Federico's term and in Lunna Quinn's term i was Major of Human resource (Head of HR). I know all the things in LSPD how this ORG works and i know which things missing from the ORG and i will try to Improve that.
b) I want to make LSPD great Organization by making it corruption free and by collaborating with other Organizations to make sure the criminal activity remain low as possible.
c) I will give rank to those who deserves the rank of high command and I will not prefer favoritism, I have made a good strategy how to promote my units, and I will prevent inactivity in the ORG mostly on night time and I will give promotions every week+ those who are working hard in ORG I will give them promotions, for the high command rank they have to choose a department for being a High command in ORG.

My departments would be :
1. Internal affairs
2. Human resource
3. SWAT
4. Undercover
5. Parking enforcements.

3. Your advises for improving RolePlay level in organisation.

I will not support any kind of favoritism with my friends or with my family members.
I will try to do as many events for citizens and for my units.
I will give max bounces to those units who work hard in the ORG.
I will make the ORG fun for my units but taking care of rules.

Ibti Loco

EX-Chief of Police | EX-DCOP-LSPD | EX-COS-SAHP
Player
+++++ This guy got ton of experience would be a great leader if given chance.

JonLuca

Player
Player
I think Ibrahim Shiekh Would be a good leader. I've had multiple chances to deal with him being Leader of EMS and I believe he would do a good job

Harry Flawless

Flawless
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Ibrahim Asim
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone: GMT +5:00
4. Average online per day : 8 to 10 Hours
5. Your Discord: ! ALPHA#2911
6. Your Nickname : Ibrahim Shiekh
7. Your ID : 194278

Additional information

1. Leader of LSPD

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organisation ? (List three reasons with explanation).

a) I have been Deputy chief of LSPD in Federico's term and in Lunna Quinn's term i was Major of Human resource (Head of HR). I know all the things in LSPD how this ORG works and i know which things missing from the ORG and i will try to Improve that.
b) I want to make LSPD great Organization by making it corruption free and by collaborating with other Organizations to make sure the criminal activity remain low as possible.
c) I will give rank to those who deserves the rank of high command and I will not prefer favoritism, I have made a good strategy how to promote my units, and I will prevent inactivity in the ORG mostly on night time and I will give promotions every week+ those who are working hard in ORG I will give them promotions, for the high command rank they have to choose a department for being a High command in ORG.

My departments would be :
1. Internal affairs
2. Human resource
3. SWAT
4. Undercover
5. Parking enforcements.

3. Your advises for improving RolePlay level in organisation.

I will not support any kind of favoritism with my friends or with my family members.
I will try to do as many events for citizens and for my units.
I will give max bounces to those units who work hard in the ORG.
I will make the ORG fun for my units but taking care of rules.
This guy has gotten blacklisted from LSPD multiple times and leaving fib with prime.

Shay Wraith

Player
Player
Rejected

We do not need leader with the details you have provided
Be more creative with your application, you missing lots of key points that LSPD needs,
Feel free to apply again in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom