Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Paisley Quinn
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 24, 2023
Time of violation
17:13
Proofs
https://youtu.be/zgBMoAMfY64

Julii Capulet

Toxic
Player
I m not mad. I don't like two-faced people like you. I'm not a good girl to people who are hypocritical of me. not for me. You should feel sorry for yourself.Be original and stop copying me. whichever face you use you won't be better than me. ahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahah

Paisley Grim

Player
Player
I m not mad. I don't like two-faced people like you. I'm not a good girl to people who are hypocritical of me. not for me. You should feel sorry for yourself.Be original and stop copying me. whichever face you use you won't be better than me. ahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahah
I do not know what you are even referring to, I do not look at all like you IC or do anything you do, I am not two faced simply for showing that you were insulting/harassing someone over what size their male parts are. You cannot cry that you are being harassed then turn around and do the same things. Sorry you are angry for being called out for your errors. I will not reply anymore to your toxic comments or acknowledge you, have a fantastic night. It sucks to be angry, I hope you find happiness ♥

Shiesty Coeur

everything light
Player
im your biggest fan !!!!

Julii Capulet

Toxic
Player
I do not know what you are even referring to, I do not look at all like you IC or do anything you do, I am not two faced simply for showing that you were insulting/harassing someone over what size their male parts are. You cannot cry that you are being harassed then turn around and do the same things. Sorry you are angry for being called out for your errors. I will not reply anymore to your toxic comments or acknowledge you, have a fantastic night. It sucks to be angry, I hope you find happiness ♥

ur crying because you got shot. Who are you and I will not shoot you. Are you crying now because I called you a bitch? would you like a napkin? I didn't start these, you and your friend did. I am continuing. It's so pathetic that you're after me and trying to talk to me after that forum.

The truth hurts so much.

Shiesty Coeur

everything light
Player
ur crying because you got shot. Who are you and I will not shoot you. Are you crying now because I called you a bitch? would you like a napkin? I didn't start these, you and your friend did. I am continuing. It's so pathetic that you're after me and trying to talk to me after that forum.

The truth hurts so much.
can i have your autograph ?!?!?!!

Iso Marine

Ayo
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report​
  • ID 9456 will be punished for Mixing
    Using Non-RP chat information for IC conversations.

There was no OOC insults as all things said was spoken ICly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom