Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elite Axel

A Citizen
Player
also lying about experience lol, I know for a fact I didnt make you a major general and there was only 2 terms with a Major general rank, (Max Pluxury and Shabah Verlice)

Both max nor shabah made you a Major General lol
Not gonna reply to anything just wanna say if I don’t have skills ill get rejected for sure no one can stop + about experience i have OOC & IC proofs as well

Jay Rich

Player
Player
unprofessional in forum for leader !! disrespect other people to be good ?its basic quality to be leader is respect all people
Who saying this pls look in yourself before pointing out others 😂😂😂😂. First you learn how to respect others then teach others ohk

HEMO

Player
Player
Who saying this pls look in yourself before pointing out others 😂😂😂😂. First you learn how to respect others then teach others ohk
at least i dont want to be leader on disrespect other people ;) GL for take the leader

Jay Rich

Player
Player
at least i dont want to be leader on disrespect other people ;) GL for take the leader
ohh then maybe i saw other hemo new in earlier applications my bad i am sorry bro . i will try to contact that hemo new and talk to him

Bookie

Player
Player
also lying about experience lol, I know for a fact I didnt make you a major general and there was only 2 terms with a Major general rank, (Max Pluxury and Shabah Verlice)

Both max nor shabah made you a Major General lol
Man when I was in NG I never saw u using ur microphone for speaking u just wrote it in chat even during events like ammo run. And u cannot say others and try to disrespect their application. I totally agree ur views but u were also not enough perfect and so u dont have any way to talk about others

Bookie

Player
Player
"i have seen that the recent terms were not so successful due to lack of experience and knowledge" Please do not disrepesct other people terms you think if you think that you can do great just say it do not try to disrespect other people's term! a person who starts his application with disrepescting other people's term dose not deserv to become a leader in my opinion.
It's not any kind of disrespect brother . Have a good day

Bookie

Player
Player
Its basicaaly the decision of administrators to choose leaders of organisation.So all haters I don`t think u guys have to take any worries about NG.........

Darkov zero

Somebody
Player
Rejected

We are currently not looking for a Leader with the information you provided​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom