Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Vuitton

9x Gang Deputy 3x Gang Leader | EN3
Player
Your Name IRL - Tiago De Carvalho

Age - 17

Time Zone - SAST

Average Online Per Day - 6 - 10 Hours

Discord - Tigs#1330

Nickname - Daniel Carterr

ID - 2755

Additional Information -

1. Leader of - Ballas

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization? (List three reason with explanation)

2.1 - I will have a unique ranking system, this ranking system will consist of 20 ranks. The reason for having so many ranks unlike other gangs that have 13, is because having 20 ranks will increase attendance at events. Because the more events you attend = the more ranks you’ll get, if there’s more room for people to grind for ranks, that means there’s more room for people to attend events. Aswell as our interview/recruiting system will be a series of 10 questions. This will be the basic ghetto rules and maybe some event/general rules. To join the gang you will need to have at least 8+ years inside the city so we know that you at least have some experience.

2.2 - The numbers I bring to any gang I go to is incredible. If you knew me from when I was leader at Vagos, you’d know that. Ballas leader in the past haven’t been the most successful, but I’d like to be the one to change that, and carry on my legacy from Vagos to Ballas. I have 100s of people waiting on me to be leader again, due to my term at Vagos being so successful. I was the only person in the city to get a terrorist org made. I was the first person to hit numbers of 80+ in the city, and I will be the 2nd person to get 100% turf rate at Ballas like I plan to.

2.3 - I have all the experience you could possibly need, I’ve been deputy multiple times in EN3 Aswell as a leader. I will make sure Ballas finishes there term, and I will make sure that Ballas is able to do at least 10+ events a day and make at least 30+ million just from hostage situations so we can show the cops who we are, and show them why Ballas rules the city. We will be aiming for record hitting numbers of events, at least around 70+ a week, and we will also be getting our 100% turf rates while we do that.

BALLAS ON TOP!!!

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1. Ballas will be doing 1 Gunstore, and 1 24/7 Store Robbery minimum every day.

2. We will be attending every single Cland everyday.

3. We will be doing FZ every second day, at least 1-2 times.

4. Members will receive big bonuses for attending events, aswell as bonuses for achieving rank ups

5. Toxicity leads to a non fun RP experience. So we will try avoid it if possible

6. Everyone has to grind for their ranks the way everyone else has to.

7. I will bring activity to every event I can, and will be hitting numbers such as 80+ ppl in the city at a time

8. I will bring unique RP to every event I can do so. So it doesn’t get stale

9. I will make sure we turf on every turf day, and that all formats are correct

10. I will try being a different variety of events to the gang each day

1x Families Deputy

2x Marabunta Deputy

1x Ballas Deputy

1x Vagos Deputy

2x Bloods Deputy

1x FIB Deputy

1x LSPD Captain

1x Vagos Leader

BALLAS ON TOP!!!

XMOD

Player
Player

Age - 17

Time Zone - SAST

Discord - Tigs#1330

ID - 2755

Additional Information -

1. Leader of - Ballas

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization? (List three reason with explanation)

2.1 - I will have a unique ranking system, this ranking system will consist of 20 ranks. The reason for having so many ranks unlike other gangs that have 13, is because having 20 ranks will increase attendance at events. Because the more events you attend = the more ranks you’ll get, if there’s more room for people to grind for ranks, that means there’s more room for people to attend events. Aswell as our interview/recruiting system will be a series of 10 questions. This will be the basic ghetto rules and maybe some event/general rules. To join the gang you will need to have at least 8+ years inside the city so we know that you at least have some experience.

2.2 - The numbers I bring to any gang I go to is incredible. If you knew me from when I was leader at Vagos, you’d know that. Ballas leader in the past haven’t been the most successful, but I’d like to be the one to change that, and carry on my legacy from Vagos to Ballas. I have 100s of people waiting on me to be leader again, due to my term at Vagos being so successful. I was the only person in the city to get a terrorist org made. I was the first person to hit numbers of 80+ in the city, and I will be the 2nd person to get 100% turf rate at Ballas like I plan to.

2.3 - I have all the experience you could possibly need, I’ve been deputy multiple times in EN3 Aswell as a leader. I will make sure Ballas finishes there term, and I will make sure that Ballas is able to do at least 10+ events a day and make at least 30+ million just from hostage situations so we can show the cops who we are, and show them why Ballas rules the city. We will be aiming for record hitting numbers of events, at least around 70+ a week, and we will also be getting our 100% turf rates while we do that.

BALLAS ON TOP!!!

4. Members will receive big bonuses for attending events, aswell as bonuses for achieving rank ups

5. Toxicity leads to a non fun RP experience. So we will try avoid it if possible

7. I will bring activity to every event I can, and will be hitting numbers such as 80+ ppl in the city at a time

1x Families Deputy

2x Marabunta Deputy

1x Ballas Deputy

1x Vagos Deputy

2x Bloods Deputy

1x FIB Deputy

1x LSPD Captain

1x Vagos Leader

BALLAS ON TOP!!!
+ +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

1YBvuB8_d.webp

Blancooo

Bonsoir Mes Amis :D
Player
This man should have been leader already but you guys are blindsinded by some random leaders who disband within 5 days. Daniel is 100/100 quality leader

Nauman sh

Player
Player

Age - 17

Time Zone - SAST

Discord - Tigs#1330

ID - 2755

Additional Information -

1. Leader of - Ballas

BALLAS ON TOP!!!

1x Families Deputy

2x Marabunta Deputy

1x Ballas Deputy

1x Vagos Deputy

2x Bloods Deputy

1x FIB Deputy

1x LSPD Captain

1x Vagos Leader

BALLAS ON TOP!!!