Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kaschmir Weedman
Administrators nickname
Darsh Patel
Date
Jan 25, 2023
Time
12:45
Proofs
http://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/306846/post-1096295

Alex Lazanga

ABI FAMQ
Player
Hi dear Bobby i am opening this forum cause Families got verbal warning for Rejected - Delete this thread in this thread i told to forum owner "Are u allowed to play GTA 5" but our senior curator Darsh Patel give verbal warning to me for "provocative things". I really do not understand its easy question yes or no already GTA 5 requirements is +18 and im not allowed to play too. But Darsh Patel took it as a provactive things i asked that because his voice was really thin u can watch his POV and understand that too. I just want to know your comment about that because in my opinion its not make sens everyone can make different comment about that question i just want fair decision. Thank you for paying attention to my thread.

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Reviewed

Admin made the Correct Decision, as a leader do not Get involved in such things the only thing that your comment will lead to is Provoking and starting a unnecessary argument on forum reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom