Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected power abuse | RDM |unprofessional during global event | using lethal force | dont listening to 10-15

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rohit Pluxury
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 25, 2023
Time of violation
13:15
Proofs
https://youtu.be/WCM76Eyqlkg,https://youtu.be/BlkNIW4sAUw

Rohit biswas

Player
Player
ok so i provide the body cam in 2 links , so the incident starts from a store robbery as you can see i stop there just for fun then police come to me and give demands for leaving in 5 seconds and they start counting but there is a police officer in front of my car so i tell them to wait (you can see it in fib 1) but they dont wait and not only that that guy when i am leaving start shooting on me and then he just go away dont revive me its the prove of his unprofessional behevior and ask his senior what he should do then he come back i am saying that its not my fault there is one guy in front but he dont listen to me then he start takeing to DOC and in the way i say him multiple time that i need medical attention but he refuse its the 2nd time he shows that he dont even finish his training and when we reach DOC i ask for a lawyer but you know what he just start processing me and when i say that where is my lawyer he says there is no lawyer available and its like not even 1 min. i guarantee you that he dont ask for a lawyer as he failed to show me his bodycam later in the email and then in the DOC one of his friend do powergaming as he dont say me to remove my mask he just come and started removing and as the result he added me in wanted list but i dont even do anything wrong | why i am soo confident cause i am serving NG for 4 terms and yesterday i am the 28th rank in NG but you can also understanded my situation after seeing those 2 videos |||||
AS the justice i want that guy to be globaly blacklisted and recived his punishment for powergaming and FIB also be responsible for that so i also want that FIB receive a STRIKE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom