Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisaa Flower

Player
Player
Information...
1. Your name IRL: Rudra
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 2-4hrs
5. Your Discord: DANNY KROWN#8667
6. Your Nickname: Harvey Bullock
7. Your ID: 1710

Additional information
-----Leader of Bloods-----

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1. After being High Command in many organizations I feel its time to lead one to 100% success, All my knowledge I have gathered from Legal and illegal will help me sort out and assign documents to identify each step the pigs may have against us including files, Quizzes and much more inconvenient structures!

2. I am very strict and I am quick to make sure consequences are headed there way.

3. I know all event timings and formats so Im ready to start winning

4. Im am not bias and I think everyone deserves a chance in taking lead even though they may be low rank.

I always have good quality POV'S and its always available. Rarely my POV corrupts!

Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization?

1. Making sure everyone is aware of the rules/events before joining my organization.

2. I am a very tidy person so this will help when it comes to organizing certain events/meetings, making sure people are prepared 10-25 minutes before the event start

3. Checking that everyone is doing the correct actions/negotiations.

4. Daily events such as Globals, Fz Raids and Battleships are recorded and attends onto the task.

5. Owning ghetto "King of Ghetto" including active meeting points, graffiti`s and overall RP situations without rule breaks. Be known as terrorist.

6. I plan on going for 100% Turfs (I have a turf team)

thx to consider
I am on leave so pls don't reject it due to low activity 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom