Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved bad words on me + my mom + mixing : 9642

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
sadeen riza
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 25, 2023
Time of violation
20:20
Proofs
https://youtu.be/tgPwljoVsKI

sadeen

tricksters leader
Player
he was saying mother fucker and pussy and dick .... me as a girl i dont accept it on me and was mixing

give him the best punishment u can

Ryan Osman

Player
Player
The fact that ur a girl doesnt change anything? are u trying to say i should get harder punishment beacuse ur a girl? sexist? also motherfucker isnt a parent insult. its a slang. i would recomend people to learn english before joining a english server

sadeen

tricksters leader
Player
The fact that ur a girl doesnt change anything? are u trying to say i should get harder punishment beacuse ur a girl? sexist? also motherfucker isnt a parent insult. its a slang. i would recomend people to learn english before joining a english server
yeah for me i dont likee to say this shit words

Ryan Osman

Player
Player
Also swearing at someone is completly normal in rp and stop being sexist. Gender doesnt matter when it comes to insults.

ironyevox

Player
Player
First of all show respect to woman. its not mean you can say pussy.
Second of all Slang is something diffrent from motherfucker => you still cursing some one mother and its still something you dont need to say to a person.
Show respect to people.

Ryan Osman

Player
Player
First of all show respect to woman. its not mean you can say pussy.
Second of all Slang is something diffrent from motherfucker => you still cursing some one mother and its still something you dont need to say to a person.
Show respect to people.
Motherfucker isnt a parent insult. its a slang. learn english before joining a english server.

Ryan Osman

Player
Player
Admins please consider that she refused to give me medical attention after the crash. That is corruption and she does not have a corrupt bio so please give her the punsihment she deserves.

Andy Lemon

MedKit Forger
Player
Approved
Id 9642 Will be punished for ooc insult as you are saying to learn English if you are going to play an English city after just mixing and speaking ooc this is not ok to insult anyone's speech.
Id 9642 Also is mass mixing almost the whole time in the situation.

As for not giving you medical attention as police this is all ic issues you can sue them in game and such. Not corruption.
I dont see any ooc parent insults as we do allow the words in the way that were said in city.
Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom