Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
harshit testing
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 26, 2023
Time of violation
22:21
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aU50tyNS0sI

harshit gumber

Player
Player
All in pov , He breaks 3 rules in a row , so i expect from admin a fair decision of all 3 rules break punishment and i m sure that he will definitely get ban

Skins

Player
Player
ban ahahahahahur are red zone read green zone show on that are my friend

Skins

Player
Player
thats is full ghetto my friend ur like a sitting duck just waiting to get shot at lmao

Ella Umbra

Player
Player
All in pov , He breaks 3 rules in a row , so i expect from admin a fair decision of all 3 rules break punishment and i m sure that he will definitely get ban
ur sitting there beeping provoking urself instead u chose to continue beeping in a area u know is ghetto why bait people then go fourms u werent near the job npc so clearly ur intentions were not to get a job.

harshit gumber

Player
Player
You both go and learn english first 🤣🤣🤣 i dont know from where did you get this amazing english skills.

harshit gumber

Player
Player
And listen admins know better then us so shut your mouth and keep aside your fingures from your phone bcz i cant tolerate this amazing english man. Just wait for the ban.

Skins

Player
Player
Wait for ban what ban and for what reason English teacher I hope u know I ain’t getting ban Stop making ur self look like dumb Mr Ban

Ella Umbra

Player
Player
You both go and learn english first 🤣🤣🤣 i dont know from where did you get this amazing english skills.
learn English ? add my discord and take this off of grand rp fourms and ill show u some English classes buddy don't try to be gangster on no forums website when ur a little puppet shitting bricks in ghetto running to forums when u get clapped up YoungG #1745 add my discord keep it off fourms.

Ella Umbra

Player
Player
also since u want to be a little smart ass ur literally just showing pov of u entering the job area (making it look like ur intentions were to start the job), before that u were literally driving in ghetto and then u seen us and ran ur ass in the job area then started to provoke us urself by constantly beeping ur horn to irritate us. u spent 3 minuets of ur life beeping ur cringe horn at us baiting us to kill you jus so you could run to gov website after like is that what u really do on grp all day bud jus so u could post ur little fourms post and then try to bash people saying learn english like genuinely whats ur issue are you hurt? do you need someone to talk to? bc i can always hear your problems out bud no need to jus take ur weird anger out on others.

Skins

Player
Player
i trust admin for good decision i dont think its gz because no job no gasstation ,clothing store its a drive way on my mind its full on ghetto but if its not i take my punish wich i know its no BAN mr.english teacher but i would also like the admin to see the provoking on this mans behalf

Skins

Player
Player
ur inside the parking on that one on this one u at the edge and nice it just proves to admins that u provoke people to kill u good job ban man keep provoking going

Skins

Player
Player
Please admin MR ban provoked someone else he has pov ready he needs solution on this one to open another forum Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom