Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
harshit testing
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 26, 2023
Time of violation
22:21
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aU50tyNS0sI

Ella Umbra

Player
Player
bro,stop these nonsense stuffs.
it was u who broke the rules and got 3warn and 7days ban for breaking many rules.
now u're intentionally provoking people to kill u in that same area, just to make a forum complain.

funny thing is u're using my forum as reference
but u were the one who got punished by this forum.
he’s actually constantly refreshing this page feening for a admin to accept this report while he’s literally in the wrong, its mind blowing. wasted 3 minuets beeping when you could’ve 1. drove off or moved to the actual safe area if u didn't want to die. or 2. got the job and went on with your rp life. ur intentions were clearly not to get the job so why come to fourms making it seem to be something different if ur in a area u see people getting clapped at and shit why stay there beeping at them u wanted attention clearly and thats what u got. please stop trying to get people in trouble some of us are actually trying to enjoy the game.

Skins

Player
Player
bro,stop these nonsense stuffs.
it was u who broke the rules and got 3warn and 7days ban for breaking many rules.
now u're intentionally provoking people to kill u in that same area, just to make a forum complain.

funny thing is u're using my forum as reference
but u were the one who got punished by this forum.
im pretty sure admins will see whats this guy is doing and will take actions thats ghetto bro the most i think i did wrong was mixing i assume that and i think i deserver to be punished for mixing but this guy needs a forum ban honestly :)

harshit gumber

Player
Player
You guys bark like a dog and listen i m far away from you okay and i m doing burnout and checking new exhaust and all why do you care i m not blowing horn on your face its our city you are far away from me and you came to me and killed me and you think its provoking listen u can clearly see after some time who will get punished

harshit gumber

Player
Player
And you naf enzzo shut the fuck up dont teach me rules you also got warning today i saw it so shutup and mind your own business

Ella Umbra

Player
Player
You guys bark like a dog and listen i m far away from you okay and i m doing burnout and checking new exhaust and all why do you care i m not blowing horn on your face its our city you are far away from me and you came to me and killed me and you think its provoking listen u can clearly see after some time who will get punished
oh so were lying now? pull up pov from before u entered that job site ur really lying to admins rn? pull it up rn. pov before u drove to that site u seen us and ran in there u little weirdo stop lying to get people punished thats cringe. people like u are seriously the reason people have to play the game and have pov running 24/7.

Ella Umbra

Player
Player
also about ur dog comment im not gonna insult u, u already insult urself with ur childish actions on a video game. all you’ve done on this post was insult us and try to get someone banned and that shows alot about ur character i jus want to let you kno karma hits home dont have to always be a little a-hole to people for no reason. have a good day no longer have a reason to reply to you, you are not on my level mentally u have some growing up to do. let the admin make his choice and stop flooding comments with insults that isnt going to cover up the lies you’ve already told.

Last edited:

Skins

Player
Player
very funny guy mr BAN guess what no ban for me ahahahahahah! try again next forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom