Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Shelsea Harper
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 25, 2023
Time of violation
5:27
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Ng8gz0nXtRc

Shelsea Harper

Player
Player
Erm I don’t get what’s wrong with men now a days, these guys was reported for cheats and this had nothing to do with me atole and this guy Micheal Shelby owner of Krays so randomly brings me up on Gov site “little miss gf there standing dead with 50hp” I feel like am genuinely harassed right now I have not said a word on the full report and this disrespectful gentlemen just bring me up because he’s been reported as cheating and he’s angry about it. This man needs to be gone I don’t know why he calls me names and harasses me when since I left his family I have not said a thing to him.

Shelsea Harper

Player
Player
Erm I don’t get what’s wrong with men now a days, these guys was reported for cheats and this had nothing to do with me atole and this guy Micheal Shelby owner of Krays so randomly brings me up on Gov site “little miss gf there standing dead with 50hp” I feel like am genuinely harassed right now I have not said a word on the full report and this disrespectful gentlemen just bring me up because he’s been reported as cheating and he’s angry about it. This man needs to be gone I don’t know why he calls me names and harasses me when since I left his family I have not said a thing to him.

Sassy Quinn

Player
Player
Shelsea let's be realistic, ghost called the person who killed you a cheater in the fam , he clearly stated your id , he brought you up first. He brought up the denied forum. I told you both in the forum , it was clear by your own pov you didn't finish eating which means you weren't healed. It's not harassment, but clarifying what ghost brought up as evidence, so you need to tell him to stop using you in posts. This will be the only thing I say cause I don't have issues with you

Shelsea Harper

Player
Player
Listen, ur husband is rude to start with has brought me in out of no where in a situation I was not involved in not once so am kindly asking u I don’t want any comments on this I genuinely feel harassed here by him as he’s following my steps and brining my name up for no reason
Shelsea let's be realistic, ghost called the person who killed you a cheater in the fam , he clearly stated your id , he brought you up first. He brought up the denied forum. I told you both in the forum , it was clear by your own pov you didn't finish eating which means you weren't healed. It's not harassment, but clarifying what ghost brought up as evidence, so you need to tell him to stop using you in posts. This will be the only thing I say cause I don't have issues with you

Sassy Quinn

Player
Player
Listen, ur husband is rude to start with has brought me in out of no where in a situation I was not involved in not once so am kindly asking u I don’t want any comments on this I genuinely feel harassed here by him as he’s following my steps and brining my name up for no reason
Your bf brought you into it first , so no he tried using your forum being denied tgst all kray cheats, hold your man accountable and stop grasping

Ghostkineyy

Player
Player
Your bf brought you into it first , so no he tried using your forum being denied tgst all kray cheats, hold your man accountable and stop grasping
Can we just close it here tho. Spamming comments ain’t gonna help if he had a bit of Respect for women he wouldn’t of brought her up in the first place with these silly silly words he was using and sits and call her sweetie after and when she tells him to not to he laughs about it like it’s some sort of funny joke she clearly don’t wanna talk to him and not feel comfortable talking to him.

Michael Shelby

Ah shit, here we go again...
Player
Harassed? U gotta be kidding me 😂😂 now u 2 are just spamming forum of silly things... Just stop it. Let's be honest instead of u lying. U know and see yourself he brought u up in the forum I'm saying lil mis gf... Just stop lying saying u feel harrassed cause u don't. Theirs no disrespect or harassment in whatever i said and u damn well know it yourself. 🤡

If anything u are harassing men right know by personlizing all men saying "idk whats wrong with men now a days"

imagine being reported for harassment

Last edited:

Shelsea Harper

Player
Player
I actually can’t believe how rude u are being right now it’s disgusting
Harassed? U gotta be kidding me 😂😂 now u 2 are just spamming forum of silly things... Just stop it. Let's be honest instead of u lying. U know and see yourself he brought u up in the forum I'm saying lil mis gf... Just stop lying saying u feel harrassed cause u don't. Theirs no disrespect or harassment in whatever i said and u damn well know it yourself. 🤡

If anything u are harassing men right know by personlizing all men saying "idk whats wrong with men now a days"

imagine being reported for harassment

Onthefloor

Player
Player
🤣🤣🤣 oh man this making me laugh so hard anyways shelsea or salsa what ever you name is you say it’s women harassment when you are the one clearly harassing men and you don’t got to make a fucking complaint about every little same goes for ghost (your BF that clearly would do anything to be in relationship with you) like for little rule that no fucking uses you put it on forum like fuck off do something else then posting a fucking forum all day and wasting admins time. Cause I can tell you is that whenever they see your forum acc they skip over it cause they won’t wanna deal with your dumb ass 1 IQ brain cell (even I smarter then you come on now).and accusing ppl of something they did not do is fucking stupid and I am pretty how ever is reading this forum can agree anyways like Topz🥵❤️🥵😘 said “like and sub and Il see you guys on the next one”

rest my case

PS Micheal is so nice😍😍😘😘😩🥵

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom