Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Shelsea Harper
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 25, 2023
Time of violation
5:27
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Ng8gz0nXtRc

Shiesty Coeur

everything light
Player
🤣🤣🤣 oh man this making me laugh so hard anyways shelsea or salsa what ever you name is you say it’s women harassment when you are the one clearly harassing men and you don’t got to make a fucking complaint about every little same goes for ghost (your BF that clearly would do anything to be in relationship with you) like for little rule that no fucking uses you put it on forum like fuck off do something else then posting a fucking forum all day and wasting admins time. Cause I can tell you is that whenever they see your forum acc they skip over it cause they won’t wanna deal with your dumb ass 1 IQ brain cell (even I smarter then you come on now).and accusing ppl of something they did not do is fucking stupid and I am pretty how ever is reading this forum can agree anyways like Topz🥵❤️🥵😘 said “like and sub and Il see you guys on the next one”

rest my case

PS Micheal is so nice😍😍😘😘😩🥵
😎

FacetPlux1

Player
Player
Can we just all respectfully shut up right now? What makes you guys think spamming is gonna help him not get banned Micheal is well known for these type of stuff bringing up a girl in a report out of no where he either desperate or harassing imagine protecting sm1 he’s defending a cheater in his family too lol he dousnt only harass women but he sleeps on people in his family cheating and takes advantage of it to win events you guys need to get good for real look at the screen shot am gonna apply this guy needs a vacation for real Family full of cheaters Down bad fr lmao

Ibo Ilya

Respect is contagious
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report
there is no harassments' done in provided POV

Chris Mazoku

Player
Player
Report Reviewed
In the POV provided there was no ingame women harassment so no punishment will be given ingame other than that the people who were off-topic or toxic on forums will receive punishment on forums as all the comments were made on forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom