Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayden Jack

A player
Player
1. Mark
2. 19
3. GMT+2
4. 7 hours
5. shadow#6393
6. Ayden jack
7. 128995
Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Being in the city for a long time being in legal and illegal orgs made me know that i have been for illegal orgs and is where i belong and where i had most of the fun. I have seen how to lead around a gang and have fun at the same time which made me think of reapplying for a gang to just have some more of the fun.

Being a past leader of 2 gangs made me know how to control a gang and how to avoid rule breaks so i would like being a gang leader rule breaks from at least my side and play fair and which i would also enforce by adding a system in which if you break rules you would get a strike or demotion to make people avoid rule breaks as most of gang members break a lot of rules these days.

Lastly i would like to enforce more roleplay situations which does not include shooting. I would like to have a side of rp in which i would rp with leos / gangs and enforcing rp. Also being a leader i would give a chance to everyone who knows the rules to join the gang and won't restrict him to just a level in game as i would recruit people who knows how to roleplay and wont break rules at the same time to make the gang fair as possible.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

I would try making my gang members making use of in game radios and ignore metagaming and using more rp commands and ignore rulebreaks.

I will try increasing the hostage situations so that leos can negotiate and have fun and i would also increase doing gun stores and normal store robberies for gang members to benefit from and enjoy their stay in gang

Regards,Ayden

Eric Bolo

Player
Player
1. Mark
2. 19
3. GMT+2
4. 7 hours
5. shadow#6393
6. Ayden jack
7. 128995
Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Being in the city for a long time being in legal and illegal orgs made me know that i have been for illegal orgs and is where i belong and where i had most of the fun. I have seen how to lead around a gang and have fun at the same time which made me think of reapplying for a gang to just have some more of the fun.

Being a past leader of 2 gangs made me know how to control a gang and how to avoid rule breaks so i would like being a gang leader rule breaks from at least my side and play fair and which i would also enforce by adding a system in which if you break rules you would get a strike or demotion to make people avoid rule breaks as most of gang members break a lot of rules these days.

Lastly i would like to enforce more roleplay situations which does not include shooting. I would like to have a side of rp in which i would rp with leos / gangs and enforcing rp. Also being a leader i would give a chance to everyone who knows the rules to join the gang and won't restrict him to just a level in game as i would recruit people who knows how to roleplay and wont break rules at the same time to make the gang fair as possible.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

I would try making my gang members making use of in game radios and ignore metagaming and using more rp commands and ignore rulebreaks.

I will try increasing the hostage situations so that leos can negotiate and have fun and i would also increase doing gun stores and normal store robberies for gang members to benefit from and enjoy their stay in gang

Regards,Ayden
huge vouch

Gio Bloodline

Founder Of Bloodline
Player
++++ Big Vouch . My Guy Will Make This Gang Cracken Again . Ive Experienced His Gang Leadership First Hand . W Term With Ballas With Aydan As Leader .

Rohit Garg

RoyalisLiveYT
Player
Approved
Interview will be on 26/01/2023, at 17:00 Server Time, Join waiting room 15 minutes prior to the interview.
Contact me in discord for any questions that you have about the interview time.
Not making it to the interview for any reason, will result into failing the interview and rejection.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom