Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Fnc Jit
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 26, 2023
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/fdB8Oua

Fnc_Jit

Ex NG General
Player
I have a request to make and have a good explanation with the SS pls also refer a Hindi speaking admin for some chats
It was the time when gov formed i asked for roles showed my experience with ss and was ignored good enough my known people says the role will be given to someone else when i showed my exp i was ignored and he just msg deputy governor and took the role even after whn i didn't got any they told compensation join and we will give you rank remove someone else

See 1 St one
You can see here he told deputy gave the other one role. And told he will give someone else role to me

2nd one
In a pvt server they are just dm ing him for rank he he and the other cos was making hiss way to the rank repeated tags

3d
He told it's for Sam but it was far befor giving him the rank reserved?

4th
Kaptan gave him the role just ezz

5th
He is not accepting who gave him rank

6th
Just compensation with giving dhod

7th he just denying he gave the rank and when i asked about mine which i have experience he just telling DHOD - the text contain image click it--

8 th
When the gov got selected befor choosing of team i dm him he ignore the chat and next ss you can se he reply on the other thing but not rank

9 th
Director of usss not hiring his deputy governor selection it !

Telling me to ask for cos

All the numbers contain image in it pls take your time and verify it with Hindi speaking admin like Darshan Jain who helped we with complaint suggestion

All rank are getting filled not with a interview but with a talk in dm only this is serious if some exp player wanna join they won't take it bcz not from there family or frnd group

Assassin_Richh

Player
Player
The same thing is going in The ems RN! They Tried To kick me , Defame Me and at the end They won i Have to step down from My position! So i left! Because My self respect is First.. , But Still I love EMS Ill be Back in next term lol 🤨

Ashura Evans

Player
Player
I have a request to make and have a good explanation with the SS pls also refer a Hindi speaking admin for some chats
It was the time when gov formed i asked for roles showed my experience with ss and was ignored good enough my known people says the role will be given to someone else when i showed my exp i was ignored and he just msg deputy governor and took the role even after whn i didn't got any they told compensation join and we will give you rank remove someone else

See 1 St one
You can see here he told deputy gave the other one role. And told he will give someone else role to me

2nd one
In a pvt server they are just dm ing him for rank he he and the other cos was making hiss way to the rank repeated tags

3d

4th

5th

6th

7th he just denying he gave the rank and when i asked about mine which i have experience he just telling DHOD - the text contain image click it--

8 th
When the gov got selected befor choosing of team i dm him he ignore the chat and next ss you can se he reply on the other thing but not rank

9 th

All the numbers contain image in it pls take your time and verify it with Hindi speaking admin like Darshan Jain who helped we with complaint suggestion

All rank are getting filled not with a interview but with a talk in dm only this is serious if some exp player wanna join they won't take it bcz not from there family or frnd group
so its favoritism becoz your not getting hc ?

Rao Dev

Ex-General Of National Guard
Player
THATS NOT FAVOURITISM!!
They are not giving you rank because they don't trust you with that high ranks as i personally saw you org hopping again and again
the reason of your org hop is that they don't give you high rank bcz u have high rank experience in other org and saying i am leaving GRP and blah blah blah
and trust me they gAve you high rank in other organisations BY MISTAKE and i hope they regret giving it

IN MY PERSONAL OPINION:-

You are just a ORG HOPPER
And a RANK CHASSER

And if they don't give you HC then forums on top ! 💀

Fnc_Jit

Ex NG General
Player
THATS NOT FAVOURITISM!!
They are not giving you rank because they don't trust you with that high ranks as i personally saw you org hopping again and again
the reason of your org hop is that they don't give you high rank bcz u have high rank experience in other org and saying i am leaving GRP and blah blah blah
and trust me they gAve you high rank in other organisations BY MISTAKE and i hope they regret giving it

And a RANK CHASSER

Show me a proof where i repeatedly hopped rank ?

It was only one misunderstanding with Elon which got settled don't just talk in the air i only had roles in discord not was in org kid so that's after i joined fib and resigned from it before going from marabunta as was in discord only 😏
First go and verify from the leader and cos about my resignation don't just jump around

And let me see how far your term. Goes with only big mouths

Fnc_Jit

Ex NG General
Player

See 1 St one

2nd one

3d

4th

5th

6th

8 th

9 th

And btw it's not about Sam kaptan aur akio i have talked with its nota personal hate or else I have accused them at first it's about your great deputy governor

Ashura Evans

Player
Player
And btw it's not about Sam kaptan aur akio i have talked with its nota personal hate or else I have accused them at first it's about your great deputy governor
Nice statement change , if someone doesn't reply to u when u ask for rank it's not favoritism u need to learn the meaning of it first and rank chasers are never getting high ranks

Fnc_Jit

Ex NG General
Player
THATS NOT FAVOURITISM!!

And a RANK CHASSER

Hopper ?

Rao Dev

Player

It was only one misunderstanding with Elon which got settled don't just talk in the air i only had roles in discord not was in org kid so that's after i joined fib and resigned from it before going from marabunta as was in discord only 😏
First go and verify from the leader and cos about my resignation don't just jump around

Hahaha
My term was 0 warning and 0 verbal
I left it cuz of OOC issues

And this big mouth has 10x experience of your grp life

Fnc_Jit

Ex NG General
Player
Nice statement change , if someone doesn't reply to u when u ask for rank it's not favoritism u need to learn the meaning of it first and rank chasers are never getting high ranks
Bro understand u also know it why you working bcz you got deputy why you got deputy you have experience if you have experience not got rank then anyone can work as a janitor also ?

Rank chaser ar low exp who run for rank buddy i have experience i don't have to run for it it was my bad mistake to seek for job in gov bcz i thought i could work and spend a quality time with my friends good enough i won't join your any org :)

Fnc_Jit

Ex NG General
Player
Hahaha
My term was 0 warning and 0 verbal
I left it cuz of OOC issues

And this big mouth has 10x experience of your grp life
I didn't mention your term don't change topic

Come on show me my repeatedly hopping to server orgs come on buddy ??????

Ashura Evans

Player
Player
Bro understand u also know it why you working bcz you got deputy why you got deputy you have experience if you have experience not got rank then anyone can work as a janitor also ?

Rank chaser ar low exp who run for rank buddy i have experience i don't have to run for it it was my bad mistake to seek for job in gov bcz i thought i could work and spend a quality time with my friends good enough i won't join your any org :)
So your saying it's favoritism because I didn't reply to you , everyone has a thing named as irl also if someone doesn't reply to you u should wait sometime instead of saying it's favoritism

Fnc_Jit

Ex NG General
Player
So your saying it's favoritism because I didn't reply to you , everyone has a thing named as irl also if someone doesn't reply to you u should wait sometime instead of saying it's favoritism
Bro you just replied to the fam joining thing in dc but not the rank one dm and jmtold you just after you wrote ok and also wrote no prob

Just see after some time i worte you that till that you msg many things in dc don't just try to connect all

Rao Dev

Player
I didn't mention your term don't change topic

Come on show me my repeatedly hopping to server orgs come on buddy ??????

Why would I change topic
You just said above " how far your term"

Fnc_Jit

Ex NG General
Player
Curator close it was not for blaming or accusing or anybody just for pointing the mistake if the curator other than darshan have helped me it would not been this far

And RaO and Ashura if i was rank chaser i would not have left the DHOD spot in fib so easy rank ar just for purpose guys you took it as repulsive very well

Rank chaser - can rank chaser do it ?
Don't be so toxic so you tell what comes in your mouth ok !

Fnc_Jit

Ex NG General
Player
Forum is closed by me Forum is closed by me o my own choice
I will not expect reply from curator on this close it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom