Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
abc
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 26, 2023
Time of violation
11:18
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFlN0RxMUgw

Mia Karma

Player
Player
At 00:26 somebody rams the sultan that was near you towards the end of the car wash. They stop robbing you and when a second revolter pulls up they steal your cash. What is the problem? You were not robbed with 1 gang car.

Mia Karma

Player
Player
i am there is only 1 gang car
You don't even turn your camera around, behind you is a revolter and a sultan. While you are dropping your stuff somebody rams the sultan away from the scene of the robbery. The robbery is paused until another revolter pulls up at which point they continue by stealing your cash.

Here is proof there is a sultan next to the revolter behind you at the time of the demands being given:

QzPoqjc.png
yudHAtY.png

Last edited:

David Barnes

Player
Player
they still asking me to drop my gun

I have no words for this, seconds after the gang car gets rammed away they realize it's not there anymore and pause the robbery until they have 2 gang cars so they can continue the robbery. They are literally worrying about the rules and AS soon as it got rammed away they paused the robbery until they comply with the rules again. What is this report, u okay bro? Maybe if you wouldn't move your camera like an NPC you would see both gang cars behind you at the beginning as well.

Federico _

Player
Player
Ok, What makes this hilarious is how on earth are 6 BALLAS MEMBERS going to fit it one car? Obviously not and Obviously there would be two cars to fit everyone. As said above the robbery was Paused and literally no one was aiming guns at you. They were only pointing at people who were passing by because obviously they can it’s ghetto. Then when the Second car comes back, the robbery is again Initiated.

Also yeah what is that effect at the end lmao

Kaan Sarsilmaz

Player
Player
as you see on the video they start robbing me when they is only 1 gang car and i just lose my gun for a breaking rule robbing
First of all, hello, I am the person who did the robbery, there is no mistake here, I started to rob you with 2 gang cars, then I stopped when the gang car left and continued to rob when the gang car came, I wonder what is the problem here?

Kaan Sarsilmaz

Player
Player
i am there is only 1 gang car
and if you noticed i will be warned while robbing you and i will stop robbing for 1 min till the gang car comes back + am I the one who took the gang car even your forum thread is ridiculous? There are 2 gang cars picking you up, I think it's okay?

Luke Voltz

Player
Player
To the admin reviewing this please look when he is dead its clear as day which means he has no death effect. so enjoy the 30 day ban :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom