Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Neils Outlaw
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 25, 2023
Time of violation
12:32
Proofs
https://youtu.be/9lv-J-3bVrs

Yousef Khatib

Player
Player
Dear admins, The player (Lala Mary) published an advertisement that needed attack juice after we had a discussion about the price, after which the player (Lala Mary) insulted my mother in the Turkish language without any reason, even though I spoke to him with all respect. I am here to play and have fun, not In order to insult or insult my mother or my family, I ask the officials to punish this person so that he does not repeat this matter again
thank you in advance.

Lala Mary

Player
Player
Even though I told me not to write there, you insist on writing and pissing me off.
Dear admins, The player (Lala Mary) published an advertisement that needed attack juice after we had a discussion about the price, after which the player (Lala Mary) insulted my mother in the Turkish language without any reason, even though I spoke to him with all respect. I am here to play and have fun, not In order to insult or insult my mother or my family, I ask the officials to punish this person so that he does not repeat this matter again
thank you in advance.

Andy Lemon

MedKit Forger
Player
Approved
Id 1236 will be punished for ooc insulting a parent in Turkish
Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom