Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandy Hellfire

Together we can!
Player
1. Your name IRL- Sanchit
2. Your age- 25
3. Time zone- GMT 5:30
4. Average online per day- 3 to 4 Hours
5. Your Discord- Warrior#1167
6. Your Nickname- Tom Riddle
7. Your ID- 2936

Additional information

1. Leader of NG (National Guard)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

⦁ National Guards is the organisation that is the last hope of the city at the climax of any problem. This, in turn, increases the experience and teaches the ways to handle and tackle the rarest situation that anybody faces in their lifetime. It is great learning experience for anybody.
⦁ Apart from attractive pay and perks, Being a National Guard offers the best in Life Style, even better than all other organizations in the city. Be it the social interaction, finest basketball court, Open Air Gym, Air force Hangers and ample opportunities to indulge in adventure and flying, NG has it all.
⦁ Armed Forces, is not a Job, but it is a Way of Life and I earnestly wish to integrate with it.
⦁ I always take roleplay a very serious thing and try to discharge my duties in according to the role of the character that I am playing in the city. NG is like an Army of the city which should be considered as the most disciplined and discharge the duties in the most professional way that we can.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

It depends upon the kind of players who are leading the departments and the General of the organization, if they take the Roleplay on a serious note then only the roleplay can reach to the next level. If the discipline comes from the highest command then it can flow down in all the chain of commands.
If I will become the commander of this organisation, I will definitely make a change starting from changing the Rank System to organising the events that are alike there in the real Defence Forces.

Some of the points that can literally makes a change in this organisation are:-

1) Introduction of New Divisions like-
The Infantry- Infantry Division will always try to push the enemy out of the base. The infantry units will guard the gates of the Base and would respond to any trespassing situation that happens at NG. This would also comprise of a GPU (Ground Patrol Unit) that will be responsible to send its units on patrol frequently both inside and outside the base area.
Defence Accounts Department- Takes care of the Bonuses and perks given to the NG personnels and everything that is related to the finance.
RR Department- Takes care of all the recruitment procedures and training of all the new recruits. This department will only have selective people who are veterans of the NG and experienced enough to handle everything.
Military Police- They will keep checks on all the personnel of NG and can punish anyone who is found breaking the rules and regulations set by the commanding officers.
Army Aviation- This division will hire pilots who can provide Air support at the time of any Global events and patrol the areas near NG and help to get the perimeters secure
Army Medical Corps- This will comprise of a team of Units that has the responsibility to provide medical support to all the units of NG.

2) Regular Events will be organised by NG for their soldiers. Even I have a plan to organise a state event consisting of all the other organisations. If I become the General, I will organise a "National Guard Day" in which all the organisations can take part . We can plan a state event near Capitol Building(Can be any other location) for a Parade by all the Divisions of NG, LSPD, SAHP,FIB, EMS, Life Evader along with Fly Past by the Army Aviation. Where we can invite all the citizens to come and enjoy. Later the Governor can give a special award in the form of Bonus to the best Marching Division.

3) Perks and Bonuses amounts will be increased as I feel there is a big need to change them.

4) The structure of Ranks will also be changed and all the soldiers who will actively participate in the events will be promoted regularly.

Thanks
Tom Riddle
Ex USSS Deputy Director,
Ex USSS Deputy Warden
Ex Brigadier General of NG
Ex Master Sargent in SAHP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom