Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Ghetto Rule 1.4 | 14790, 2355, 1468, 1369, 4192, 352

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hustler_Eagle
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 26, 2023
Time of violation
00-00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/y36XKTuOwSA

hustler eagle

Player
Player
These guys from other gangs have entered our hq without the permission of any hc or leader and started giving us demands and killed us in our own territory please take strict against this

Last edited:

Adler

Player
Player
It Should Be Approved Because They Cant Enter in our Gang Hq without our permission and cant give us demands to leave our hq 👍

Ali Iv

fate shuffles the cards and we play
Player
without any reason lmfao "what about the solar panels over there"

Ali Iv

fate shuffles the cards and we play
Player
Oh it means u can start war in gang hq
not sure about the war thingi "neither about the gang members are allowed to plant in HC" but there is solar panels and they are there for them + they are allowed to give demands for solar panels

Adler

Player
Player
+These Guys Are From Ballas According To Me Other Gang members cant enter others Hq

John Griffin

Not leader
Player
my pov was currepted , beacuse my pc crash and i found one guy streaming , i got the pov ,you can see clearly , they killed me in hq without any reason
These guys have broken 3 rules according to me
1. Entering others hq without the permission of leader or any hc
2. Trying to give demands in others hq while they are from other gangs
3. Killing the gang member on their territory/hq

John Griffin

Not leader
Player
These guys have broken 3 rules according to me
1. Entering others hq without the permission of leader or any hc
2. Trying to give demands in others hq while they are from other gangs
3. Killing the gang member on their territory/hq

without any reason lmfao "what about the solar panels over there"
Well according to ghetto rules they aren't even allowed to enter our hq without permission coz they are from other gang and if they are caught inside our hq they aren't allowed to give us demands instead they have to comply with ours since they are on our territory and they broke all these rules and even killed our members

John Griffin

Not leader
Player
not sure about the war thingi "neither about the gang members are allowed to plant in HC" but there is solar panels and they are there for them + they are allowed to give demands for solar panels
According to your logic I'm allowed to kill fib officers in their building/hq if I have planted solar there. Headquarters have a different rules than other places in city

Nuke Royall

Player
Player
That is why people don't plant solar in HQs or fam houses, this just creates mess like this . I guess its a proper RP because you had solar and they are trying to collect them. Curious about what admin will decide.

Adler

Player
Player
That is why people don't plant solar in HQs or fam houses, this just creates mess like this . I guess its a proper RP because you had solar and they are trying to collect them. Curious about what admin will decide.
Bro Still they cant give us demands and cant kill us in our hq

John Griffin

Not leader
Player
They are allowed to steal it if without being noticed but if they are caught by the gang member they are suppose to comply by their demands but these guys attacked which isn't allowed. well everyone is waiting what the final decision will be

Logan Vella

Speak softly, but carry a big can of paint.
Player
second Pov
1) how do he know about they are from vehli janta while they all are stranger to him
2) how can he call for an ic back up in non rp radio isn't its an ic think calling backup for solar

Logan Vella

Player
It Should Be Approved Because They Cant Enter in our Gang Hq without our permission and cant give us demands to leave our hq 👍
then how can he plant his personal solar in gang hq isn't it an rp to plant and steal the solar why you want to spoil the rp ?

Logan Vella

Player
Oh it means u can start war in gang hq
how can this be gang war you mixing an rp situation (its supposed to be an normal plant and steal solar situation) to an gang situation and if you cant do rp then why did your guys plant it on their hq ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom