Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Bloods mass violation | 27388, 5415, 5181, 4519, 14336, 36548, 32965, 9516, 11207, 909

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Strangers
Suspect ID
27388 4519
Date of violation
Jun 25, 2021
Time of violation
6:30 AM
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSKecEsUUdc

Kayn_Darkin

Player
Player
They kindapped me while I had my mask on, before that they robbed me. After that they put me in the open trunk. After i fell out because trunk was open, They put me back into trunk IN THE CITY. Then they started metagaming saying IM LEADER OF VAGOS which they couldnt know cause I got my mask ON and the guy who was forcing it wasnt even there, he just saw my ID. After that they asked for 100k and only 50 is allowed when you rob but he was hardly metagaming saying I'M leader WHICH HE COULDNT KNOW.. Also alot of insultments (Faggot) especially and many more you can hear. There is MASS VIOLATION and alot of ruels broken in this proof u can see yourself.

TrueKingKilla

Participant
Leader of unofficial org
Bloods robbed one of my family members, when he complied they let him leave, just to turn around and kill him again, then try and rob him again. Tellin him to take his clothing off. When he refused they killed him again…
Off the chain.

Todd Gyp

Player
Player
Bro. You can be kidnapped with a mask on... you’re getting things super twisted. Also... I know you’re the leader of vagos because you was screaming it in my face the other day 😂

GrogtheFrog

Frog
Player
it's an absolute tragedy that you too have also been caught up in the horrific crimes against the grand rp rules that this group has been committing. They need to be dealt with quickly to avoid anymore incidents like this.

Todd Gyp

Player
Player
Also left out the part where your corrupt admin friends TPed you away to void RP 😂

ImYourAussie

Just better
Player
hello 909 here i would like to know why my id is on this report all i did was sit there and watch also "mass rule violation" bruh all they did was call u mean words and know ur the leader of vagos oh no

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
Hello, you got robbed 4 times by Bloods in the past 4 hours in the timeline of that video (starting at midnight) I have 2 out of the 3 POVs, in those POVs, people who are here and "know" you are a Vagos leader also were in the first two robberies, and also, knowing someone BY VOICE is not meta gaming, confirmed by an admin. You said the same thing to us on the second robbery. I can provide POVs if needed, since you also broke rules of not wearing your gang color in them.

Good luck!
WPC64qJ.png

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report
  • the bloods leader will get a verbal warning for mass rule violation by gang members (meta gaming, ooc insults and going aganist the robbing server script)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom