Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elrussi Flawless

Slaughter Gang
Player
1. Your name IRL Elrussi

2. Your age 20

3. Time zone Tashkent (GMT+5)

4. Average online per day 4 to 6

5. Your Discord Elrussi Umid#7681

6. Your Nickname Elrussi Brokerz

7. Your ID 22042

Additional information

1. Leader of Vagos

2.1 hello there everyone im back 1 more time for leadership i see vagos are doing bad alot and no one cant control it as you can see vagos is hard to handle to be leader but with my skills i think i can handle it good and have a good vagos. having a leader with a good skill is good for the gangs because now days no one cares to be leader anymore they get it and disband which is bad for the gangs

2.2 getting strong leader in every stuff will be good for the gangs which is nice thing no one can lead gangs anymore there is only littie bit of people who know what to do with being leader

2.3 Who is closest to me? I am a laid-back person who does not want family issues in my group and dislikes it when gang members fight over family issues. In addition, I want everyone who aspires to leadership to learn one or two things from me that will assist them in attaining a position of prominence.

2.4 In my gang, it does not matter if you are a high-ranking officer or a low-ranking member; we are all people with the same rights and a limited amount of power to utilize inside the organization, but we are not allowed to use it for pleasure. I want everyone in my group to act properly and have a good time, and I want everyone to be treated equally.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

my advice for improving roleplay level in organization is

1.learn the rule good because it will be better for you

2.not recruiting everyone who does not know anything want to join the org pass my interview which all my high command will ask

3.not breaking rules for fun or for stupid things so the gang gets warning

4.the gang will improve the role play so other gang do the same I hope

5. Over the course of several months, I noticed that authentic RP is filled with illegal municipal services, while gangs are severely missing. I would encourage gangs to create more RP situations amongst themselves, such as some gangs creating a financial or protection arrangement and therefore enriching the city's mythology. Even while alliances already exist, what I'm proposing is a little more sophisticated and in-depth: if gangs play together in RP, forum issues that aren't rule breaches might be addressed in an RP context (If a situation is a rule wreck it have to bypass on forums of route). Constant tension occurs between gangs and gang leaders, however I feel this tension should be transformed into a good competition if gangs are keen to participate in more RP as opposed to indulging in OOC confrontations and forum warfare.

my goals are
100% turf with my team
active gang
do all the event
end the term in nice way

I’m back 1 more time let’s go Bloods on top let’s do it

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
I think barely anyone can lead Vagos as the gang is really hard to maintain, but I think Elrussi has what it takes to lead it, big vouch! +++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom