Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mehmet_Eksioglu
Administrators nickname
Tim_Profit
Date
Jan 26, 2023
Time
20:09
Proofs
https://youtu.be/F64hbH1xAAA

memo57

Player
Player
Hello admin,

Thread number: 308591

As you can see in the video my internet connection is not so good and because of that my connection lost at the moment where i died, but i logged in immediately and got handcuffed from the police after he gave me medical help. In the first minute after he handcuffed me he does not show up because of my bad internet connection. Then we flew to a location where I paid him the release fine and he let us go. Because of that i did not make combat log, it was just my bad internet connection at a wrong time. I am sorry for that and hope that you will remove my warning and let me get out of the prison.

If I would have done combatlog I would not have logged in for 15 minutes or more so that nobody can catch me, but I did not do this.
It is the first time that something like that happens to me!

Thank you admin and have a good night!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom