Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kivanc Kaya
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 27, 2023
Time of violation
07: 15
Proofs
https://www.hizliresim.com/agcuc10

Muhammet6781

Player
Player
the things i talked to the friend other than role play my problem in real life is not related to the game

Muhammet6781

Player
Player
I have a problem with the person outside of the game, the messaging does not belong to the game, the conversation in a program that is forbidden to be used

Muhammet6781

Player
Player
Also, there are racism messages about Greece in my last messaging video, I would appreciate it if you pay attention.

Muhammet6781

Player
Player
You send the people you talk to in discord and send me a message in the game, you are both swearing at me and racist

Muhammet6781

Player
Player
If you can find the id of the person who messaged me, you will see that they belong to the same family in the game.

kivancc39

Player
Player
If you have a problem, solve it with the person who sent the message. Please don't spawn messages

Muhammet6781

Player
Player
Someone from your family in the game who sent the message. this will come out. what a coincidence this racism is being done to me after my argument with you

kivancc39

Player
Player
If in doubt, open a forum. I don't know the person who wrote it and don't extend it anymore. wait for decision

Muhammet6781

Player
Player
You know the person who sent the message very well, the admins will of course find this, if it is one of your family, you will be referred to as a racist family as a family.

Zeeshan Mirza

Youtuber | Para Ze | Content Creator | Streamer
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report
ID
91079 will receive a punishment for Parents Insult as General Rule 3.2 ( Parents should not be mentioned in all chats, including voice )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom