Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rohan Vella
Suspect ID
23224, 5009
Date of violation
Jan 26, 2023
Time of violation
14:50
Proofs
https://youtu.be/MNgumzls2E4

Rohan Vella

Player
Player
All in POV. They killed me while I was in a trucker job and shot my friend after he listened to their demands

Adler

Player
Player
You and your frienjd already gets demands still u were in our hq boundry go learn rules

Rohan Vella

Player
Player
You and your frienjd already gets demands still u were in our hq boundry go learn rules
What meta nither I passed or react to any info given in discord. And what warning. that was not your HQ I was on the curb doing nothing neither I entered your HQ nor went near your solar. I was in my truck doing nothing and you shoot me. Don't you know you can't kill/rob and kidnap people who are doing the job? Who gave you high command in the gang? Do you even worth it or it's just because you know someone with a higher rank?

Rohan Vella

Player
Player
Ghetto Rule 1.3 entering hq without any ic reason noice :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
That was the border of your hq bro seriously who gave HC in gang you should be at rank 1 or max 2. Your territory ends at the barrels placed I was on the curb. Waste of time talking to a newbie. And as per the IC situation, I was tired of driving and resting in my truck.

Joel Miller

Player
Player
Id 5009 is me. Would you pov longer?. Because I warned you 2 times and you didn't listen to me. You're technically in HQ. I didn't break any rules. You came there on purpose under the name of trucking duty. You thought I couldn't shoot you because you were dismissed. You lost your chance. Check rules and HQ zone.

Joel Miller

Player
Player
I warned his friend but he didn't leave HQ. So I shot him. You thought you were outside HQ. But no, you're in HQ

Joel Miller

Player
Player
Even if you are in the ghetto, you have to go when I give a warning. You have to be afraid for your life.

Joel Miller

Player
Player
If your opinion remains, then I have to go and go to other people's HQ. Don't let them shoot me. And this is provaking . I hope the admin will punish you from provaking.

Adler

Player
Player
Kepp crying
That was the border of your hq bro seriously who gave HC in gang you should be at rank 1 or max 2. Your territory ends at the barrels placed I was on the curb. Waste of time talking to a newbie. And as per the IC situation, I was tired of driving and resting in my truck.

Joel Miller

Player
Player
All in POV. They killed me while I was in a trucker job and shot my friend after he listened to their demands
1.10 Gang members on their HQ can kill everybody in case if you do not agree with their demands..

The rule clearly says 'everybody'

Forum warrior 100iQ

Player
Player
What meta nither I passed or react to any info given in discord. And what warning. that was not your HQ I was on the curb doing nothing neither I entered your HQ nor went near your solar. I was in my truck doing nothing and you shoot me. Don't you know you can't kill/rob and kidnap people who are doing the job? Who gave you high command in the gang? Do you even worth it or it's just because you know someone with a higher rank?
Firstly, Refer to Ghetto Rules and look the Boundaries of the HQ
Secondly, You are not Allowed to Enter the HQ of any Criminal Org. You Should fear for your Life When demands are given you must follow to
the demands given by the members of the Gang
If you were so tired IC'ly you should have asked permission from the gang members or relaxed in the parking in front of Bloods HQ. Its a 4 Stroyed parking with 2 seperate parking spaces.

Finally, Do not teach people of what is right and what is wrong when you yourself are not sure about the rules completely.

Joel Miller

Player
Player
Firstly, Refer to Ghetto Rules and look the Boundaries
Secondly, You are not Allowed to Enter the HQ of any Criminal Org. You Should fear for your Life When demands are given you must follow to
If you were so tired IC'ly you should have asked permission from the gang members or relaxed in the parking in front of Bloods HQ. Its a 4 Stroyed parking with 2 seperate parking spaces.

Finally, Do not teach people of what is right and what is wrong when you yourself are not sure about the rules completely.
Firstly, Refer to Ghetto Rules and look the Boundaries of the HQ

Yes İ Agree

Ali Iv

fate shuffles the cards and we play
Player
you are the one here metagaming and abusing trucker job to not get killed there its clearly fail rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom