Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Issebella Hulk
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 27, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/u1JkXTplJm0

Ben Dior

Well known N-word abuser
Player
Requesting POV

ID 79291 has 6 hours to provide POV of this Entire situation including when you tabbed out of event​
My Nvidia doesn't show the tabbed-out part if you have any concerns you can PC check anytime.
Banikk_!#5755

Hector Espinoza

Blocked
Blocked
As I said if you have any concerns come discord I can explain there
plain and simple im requesting full pov from start of recording to end as im fully aware NVidia pops up on the screen when you start. the time is remaining from my original post to provide the pov im requesting.

Ben Dior

Well known N-word abuser
Player
I sent the full pov in your first request and the ending Nvidia recording doesn't pop in the recording.

Ash West/Flawless

Player
Player
yall dumb ngl. My guy is literally lagged out and you can clearly see him dying at the end of the POV. In his POV you can clearly see him entering the zone, his game keeps freezing and him dying at the end of the POV whilst he didn't even see a single person from other families. What is so SuS about this? Its just a simple internet lag, you playing this thing for first time or what?

Issebella Hulk

Chilling as always !
Player
yall dumb ngl. My guy is literally lagged out and you can clearly see him dying at the end of the POV. In his POV you can clearly see him entering the zone, his game keeps freezing and him dying at the end of the POV whilst he didn't even see a single person from other families. What is so SuS about this? Its just a simple internet lag, you playing this thing for first time or what?
He didn't lag at beginning , its just freezing only when people where shooting at him none of us were seen when we were near him. How did he die? why didn't he go to EMS? why is he shooting at walls alone ? he is saying he was tabbed out then when we shot him he didn't die as well.

Ash West/Flawless

Player
Player
He didn't lag at beginning , its just freezing only when people where shooting at him none of us were seen when we were near him. How did he die? why didn't he go to EMS? why is he shooting at walls alone ? he is saying he was tabbed out then when we shot him he didn't die as well.

wdym he didnt lag at beginning? Everyone is literally frozen in his screen even at the beginning, honestly you need some braincells and good eyesight to see that ig. About "him not seeing you" that is because his game is lagged out, his fam members are frozen in his screen even at that time so how tf he can see yall when his game is frozen? He didn't go to MD because his game is lagged out, is your brain that small that you can't understand this simple thing? Have your internet level lagged before?
PS: You can't record full screen in laptops, so Nvidia popups doesn't show up when you start/end recording.

Sam Sinner

Player
Player
wdym he didnt lag at beginning? Everyone is literally frozen in his screen even at the beginning, honestly you need some braincells and good eyesight to see that ig. About "him not seeing you" that is because his game is lagged out, his fam members are frozen in his screen even at that time so how tf he can see yall when his game is frozen?
PS: You can't record full screen in laptops, so Nvidia popups doesn't show up when you start/end recording.
🤣I can show that you can record full screen in laptops .... event rule 1.7 must have pov from beginning to end where you die and must record all overlays where your guy decided to record only game . Ban 30days

Ash West/Flawless

Player
Player
omfg yall lack a huge amount of braincells comparing to a normal human, I feel like I am starting to lose my braincells while talking and telling you the simplest thing that even a 10yo would understand if he used PCs or Laptops for a while.

Ben Dior

Well known N-word abuser
Player
🤣I can show that you can record full screen in laptops .... event rule 1.7 must have pov from beginning to end where you die and must record all overlays where your guy decided to record only game . Ban 30days
Explain how to do that I'm bhery new to laptop and pc

Sergio Spanking

Life is a race so be racist !!
Player
Hello there, during the business war which happened today at 19.05 + this suspicious activity took place this person was near the gas station, and my bullets were on him I could see his HP Decreasing but in between he got struck when I tried shooting his HP was not decreasing I thought he got bugged and left If you notice 2.00 Minutes + in the clip he was moving again then he was struck or idk his hp was struck at maximum. I would like to request his POV to check what happened.
OOh my god. That crosshair gave me Cancer

Sam Sinner

Player
Player
Explain how to do that I'm bhery new to laptop and pc
K dm on discord I will show when I am back home . But let's come to point that you don't have full pov Till death and failed to record all over lays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom