Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
astro yousef
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 28, 2023
Time of violation
23:44
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ZuZQ5JMeWzM

abrahem

Player
Player
I do not have valid evidence, but you are a liar because you are the one who told me mia khalifa And you didn't respect me

abrahem

Player
Player
If you do not respect anyone and lie because I am the girl's personality and not me

Mahmoudsyr

Player
Player
New Life Rule : It is the new law of life that when you die, you forget everything that happened to you 15 minutes ago, and it is forbidden to return to the place you were in until after the end of the 15 minutes and coexist that you are a new person.
this is New life Rule

abrahem

Player
Player
I confess because I killed you and I do not lie, but I killed you because you will not respect me

abrahem

Player
Player
You just want them to annoy others. If you didn't disrespect me in front of everyone, I wouldn't have killed you

Mahmoudsyr

Player
Player
In the first pov we see its 23:44 and in the anthor pov we see its 23:36 and you died at this time and you comes back before 15 min

Sara Murphy

Player
Player
I do not have valid evidence, but you are a liar because you are the one who told me mia khalifa And you didn't respect me
if you wouldn't have called him mia khalifa he wouldn't have killed you send the whole video not where he killed you if you send the whole video everyone would be able to see it's wrong

Omarㅤ

Player
Player
we play in this server to resbect each other resbect the people this girl why u say to them mia khalifa this good girl not like mia khalifa if u agree to some one say to your sister mia khalifa this big broblem u have { Resbect The People In The Server ) we wont the fun and dont lie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom