Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Singham Vella
Administrators nickname
Adi Pluxury
Date
Jan 27, 2023
Time
Proofs
https://youtu.be/8o0799hN40M

Singham Vella

Player
Player
We were not aware about the procedure of, stealing solar panels if someone planted it in Gang H.Q. So we asked administration(twice) before starting Rp and even in middle of situation. Sir, please look into this matter.

Adler

Player
Player
You got warn for ghetto rule 1.3 coming in others hq without any permission

Adler

Player
Player
Bro, we confirmed before and confirmed again after. And Administration knows for what i got warn. You have appealed and done your part now let us show our side of view also.
Bro u asked that adming that can we shoot in hq or not But u got warn for ghetto rule 1.3 you are totally wrong i can send you forum link again for what you got waring .You guys were in our hq without our permission and killing us and giving us demands in Our hq

Singham Vella

Player
Player
Approved - Ghetto Rule 1.4 | 14790, 2355, 1468, 1369, 4192, 352 Adi is Clearly telling if you want to steal panel u have to be stealthy Bobby The adming to whom they talk they talk them that if they can steal or not and and shoot or not But they got war for ghetto rule 1.3 entering our hq without our permission this punish is correct
You can watch Pov we clearly explained everything happened and see screen shot in which administration confirmed before we came in your H.Q. If it was to be done in a stealthy way we were unaware of that. And all i am saying is we will keep that in mind and we all have served 180 mins jail time. I am here appealing for warn removal because the rules was not clear to us and we tried to confirm but everything ended up in a confusion.

Adler

Player
Player
Bro to whom u taked permission to enter our hq According to Ghetto rule 1.3 u cant enter our hq without our permission

Singham Vella

Player
Player
Bro u asked that adming that can we shoot in hq or not But u got warn for ghetto rule 1.3 you are totally wrong i can send you forum link again for what you got waring .You guys were in our hq without our permission and killing us and giving us demands in Our hq
Bro see the screenshot we asked administration that solar panels can be planted in H.Q or not. Then seondly we asked can we loot the solars and shoot in H.Q. We clearly write Shoot in H.Q. And you can see we got a positive response.

Adler

Player
Player
Go see ghetto rules first go see ghetto rule 1.3 I am just telling u again and again to whom u take permission to enter our hq ??

Adler

Player
Player
In your pov u asked that u can steal panel or not admin give you positive reply but still did you ask our gang Hc ya member before entering

Adler

Player
Player
And second thing we can shoot from our hq after the demands are givin

Singham Vella

Player
Player
In your pov u asked that u can steal panel or not admin give you positive reply but still did you ask our gang Hc ya member before entering

Bro watch Screen shot again we asked can we shoot in H.Q. and admin said yes with proper Rp. So Now Can you explain what is proper Rp for solar raid. If it has to be in a stealthy way we could have got an answer there that you can but in a stalthy way. And show me where in Rules it is written this part that in gang H.q solar should be raided in a stealthy way. This we learned now after the situation.

Singham Vella

Player
Player
And we even called admin there and we explained him a situation and even cleared to him also that we fired after you guys fired in our defense. And tell me one more thing Your High command gave us 5 sec warning and we gave them the same. But they were not talking on org. Radio then how your guys know that they have to shoot when they were standing all the way back on another roof.

Adler

Player
Player
And we even called admin there and we explained him a situation and even cleared to him also that we fired after you guys fired in our defense. And tell me one more thing Your High command gave us 5 sec warning and we gave them the same. But they were not talking on org. Radio then how your guys know that they have to shoot when they were standing all the way back on another roof.
Bro lets wait for admin responce because i am not gonna tell you again and again chill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom