Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed GR 6.15 & Metagaming. ID 185262, 253295 & 249343.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zeke Landon
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 28, 2023
Time of violation
17:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/WQlvPXoXHBs

Zeke Landon

Player
Player
Everything is in POV. Truffade Chiron came and shot without demands. Same with Sultan Classic didn't gave proper demands and started shooting. Also they might be metagaming telling their friends to come exact same time they come both of the cars hop out on us.

BAS

The Mexican Monster
Player
A bit unfort zeke landon I think you would've had the first guy but the guys behind u shot u and killed you. Also did they give demands after shooting u behind your back LOL.... but yeah man the guy in the Bugatti came in rambo style :p

shadow VECCOOL

discord VECOOL#4100
Player
lol we dont kill your friend kill you focus bozo
it was not metagaming do you have proof ?
we gave demands then we start shot
see they ID for ho kill you

darkens.gif

shadow VECCOOL

discord VECOOL#4100
Player
Everything is in POV. Truffade Chiron came and shot without demands. Same with Sultan Classic didn't gave proper demands and started shooting. Also they might be metagaming telling their friends to come exact same time they come both of the cars hop out on us.
he is not my friend see the my id and his id lol and the car that im driving and his car and the cloth and its the first time i come and see him I'm just licking for chance to take the case

Zeke Landon

Player
Player
lol we dont kill your friend kill you focus bozo
it was not metagaming do you have proof ?
we gave demands then we start shot
see they ID for ho kill you

darkens.gif
giving demands after killing me is crazy post your own pov of you giving in proper demands didn't count down just said leave and started shooting

shadow VECCOOL

discord VECOOL#4100
Player
its was not me i dont kill you or shot you ((your POV dose not show the full situation))
darkens.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom