Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Spy Akaashi
Administrators nickname
Fstoq Pluxury
Date
Jan 28, 2023
Time
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/309882/

Zaoldyeck

Player
Player
As you can see in the Video Where i was Aiming gun at My Fam Members and Also Where you can clearly check with an Translater That i was clearly trolling and if you rewatch the situation and you can clearly see i wasnt even there when my fam member came out of the car and also where you can see I was waving hands because i called an admin for FL and they came and i did see there shadows going around and they didnt even take actions yeah i was provking you can give me punishement for that but how can i rob my own fam member If u rethink and check the video again you can see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom