Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trance Thyrr

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Abhishek J Nair
2. Your age
3. Time zone
IST
4. Average online per day
2-13
5. Your Discord
Trance Thyr#4073
6. Your Nickname
Trance Thyrr
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Los Santos Vagos
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
-->Stable recruitment system establishment
people seem really serious when they are recruiting people in the beginning but then they do not take that seriously which leads to the downfall of the gangs and when there is no proper interview there will be more rule breakers which will lead to rules breaks which might even disband the gang.. As i see that a lot i wanna focus more on that part too...
-->High commands from different time zones
This is the thing i always wonder why no one has done yet soo i will try my best to find people from different time zones and make sure that they know the rules well and make them the high command and give them different tasks and this will help in keeping the gang active at all times
--> Gang events hosts
Through out the gangs that i have been to i have seen a lot of HC fighting during gang events for negotiating i will make a system where people will get to host events evenly and there will be no fights between the high commands

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization
--> now a days gangs only focus way to much on turfs and all the other things get ignored like clands , Battle ship, store robbery etc which will not be tolerated by me i will need people to focus on each of the topics and keep Vagos on top
--> i will not choose the turf team in a very hurried manner i will choose the turf team carefully by testing them in the arena one on one..I will make sure to pick a team which is capable aquiring nothing less than 100% Turf
--> communition is very important according to me so i will make sure to talk to each member and listen to their problems and fix it if i can do anything
Thank you for reading this with ur most valuable time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom