Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Xavier Wolfs
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 29, 2023
Time of violation
2:01
Proofs
https://youtu.be/-cSRe3-Sysk

XavierWolf

SAHP Chief Of Staff
Player
While we were stopped and waiting for our officers to come run to us for safety after being robbed. This person was driving all around us until we didn't see them no more. All of a sudden they rammed us at full speed forcing us to crash into the robbery.

CatchingBodies

Player
Player
This is mixing.. you said “your car ramming now” ….. you cannot say any rule break someone is doing icly.

XavierWolf

SAHP Chief Of Staff
Player
As a Canadian I don't know of any other way to describe what they've done? "They just rammed us with they're car"? That car just hit us with they're car? I would just say they car rammed each other. That car rammed the other. I don't know what else to say in that instance.

RoseWolf

SAHP Chief of Staff
Player
How else does one describe the situation? You at the beginning were ramming our cars, and then rammed it so hard it propelled forward and flipped.

laqua

Player
Player
As a Canadian I don't know of any other way to describe what they've done? "They just rammed us with they're car"? That car just hit us with they're car? I would just say they car rammed each other. That car rammed the other. I don't know what else to say in that instance.
Pit? they did a pit manuver

XavierWolf

SAHP Chief Of Staff
Player
Pit? they did a pit manuver
That was not a pit maneuver. A pit maneuver is where you hit the back of the vehicle from the side to cause them to spin out safely. in a high speed pursuit.

CatchingBodies

Player
Player
me being canadian aswell i know, you dont use roleplay terms in a rp situation. its like saying one is fear rp are u going to say that ic to him and tell him hes doing fear rp? no. dont mix then dont try to use being canadian as an excuse because im from canada aswell

Nathan Pluxury

Player
Player
Approved

ID 93511 will receive a punishment for CR
ID 171640 will receive a punishment for Mixing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom