Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashura Evans

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Aarush
2. Your age : 16
3. Time zone : GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day : 5-7 Hours
5. Your Discord : Ashura#1234
6. Your Nickname : Ashura Evans
7. Your ID : 1389
Additional information
1. Leader of National Guard
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

A) Experience - I Have been in legal organizations for more than a year now starting from en1 , i have been Lt. General of ng in many terms , in en3 as well i have been deputy of ng , deputy chief of police , deputy governor , i have been hc in mostly all legal orgs now , i believe i have got enough experience to become a leader especially of this wonderful organization.

B) Some New Changes - . i would be introducing some changes which will be under my leadership i want to host daily trainings on base which would be personally supervised by me or my high commands , if we have both quality and quantity in ng it would be really good as the soliders will always be ready for upcoming situations . I Plan to introduce a good and a tempting bonus system for gatekeeping , attending events , ammoruns which will motivate people to work more.
C) Promotion Criteria - I Want to introduce a system of promotions
From Pvt TO SGT - Your activity will be noticed on base , attending events doing ammoruns etc.
From Getting promoted to NCO / CO - People will be tested by giving them ammoruns or missions to lead , my aim is to setup a good hc team!

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in the organization.

1. I have noticed that our biggest weakness was not enough attention to new people. If i become leader, there will be a massive change to it, and new people are priority, because if they don't get it, they will leave for better opportunities.

2. Fair promotions to be given to people who deserve it , no random promotions , promotions will only be given to people on promotion ceremonies

3. lastly i want to say that i know what a general can do , being active among his soldier , always trying to understand them , never leaving them behind , i will make this org more interesting and tempting to join people will not get bored , they wont regret joining this organization .

My Main Goal Would Be To Make NG On Top!

Rao Dev

Ex-General Of National Guard
Player
+ well deserving guy can make NG on top again!

Alish_OP

Player
Player
Handled whole NG very efficiently in luna's term and will be the best upcoming leader.

Dan Rose

Devil May Cry 😈
Player
Ashura for NG 🔥
Also Did Not know you were sixteen im sorry 🕺🏻

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom