Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZACK_DUTSH

Player
Player
1. Information.
1. Your name IRL - zack dotsh
2. Your age - 29
3. Time zone - IST GMT+3
4. Average online per day - 12 hours
5. Your Discord - ZACK_DOTSH#2151
6. Your Nickname - zack dotsh
7. Your ID - 5058
Additional information.
1. Leader of NG.
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
- I wanna be the leader because I have been playing on the server for the last 2 years and have been in both legal and illegal organizations. I have gained all the experience, knowledge, and skills which requires to be a leader and manage an org. I have been the leader multiple times on all the 3 servers. I have had one of the most successful and active terms ever. With the amount of dedication, utter, motivation I have towards NG I know, I will make NG the most active and dominating organization. Through my leadership, I will make a big and bold statement so that everyone knows how a well-maintained organization works. I have been a deputy (Lieutenant general) Of NG multiple times and I made those terms the cleanest, most active, and most fun terms ever. I have been in all orgs and been a deputy in all of them multiple times whether it is SAHP, LSPD, FIB, NG, or Gangs. I have the ability to handle any type of situation, conflict, or problem that occurs in any case.

- In my NG term I will make sure that both of my deputies are from different time zones so that we can keep the organization active and don't skip any events. I want to host daily training on the base which would be personally supervised by me or my high command main aim of this training would be to increase leadership capabilities these include all sorts of training.

- I will make sure that we attend each and every global, There will be no delays in ammo runs and all the org will have ammo at all times. and help all the orgs. lastly, I want to say that I know what a general can do, being active among his soldier, always trying to understand them, and never leaving them behind, I will treat my soldier as my comrades rather than treating them as juniors and being bossy which recently many people have done.

How will you improve RP?

1. Firstly national guard is the army so I will be focusing on getting more numbers in the national guard especially getting old ng members back, daily conducting mass recruitments so we always have units

2. Activity - as of activity everyone in the national guard has to be on duty every day for at least 2 hours if they can't be in the city due to some reason they should be putting a vacation request in email. ncos would require to spend 50% of their city time in base, cos would be required to spend 65% of their time in base, these hours will be increased in case of emergency situations.

3. I will also make sure that all the interviews are difficult so that we test everyone's capability so that there are no rule breaks and better RP.

4. As it's important that we have more Realistic things in NG we will have every soldier's health checkups so that they are attentive and healthy.

5. I have a lot of ideas for taking all the events and RP interactions to a new level of realism with my unique and new ideas.

I have noticed that our biggest weakness was not enough attention to new people. If I become a leader, there will be a massive change to it, and new people are a priority because if they don't get it, they will leave for better opportunities.

MY Main Goal Would Be To Make NG ON TOP!
Thanks For Reading My Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom