Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bektes17

Player
Player
1. Talha
2. 17
3. GMT +3
4. 7-8 hours
5. Bektes17 0001
6. Taldo Remind
7. 85397

1. Leader of The Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

i. I have a high capability of running organizations. I figured it out because I could manage my family really well. I am sure I will be a good and a succesful leader and carry Marabunta to the top.
ii. My whole rp life, I have been in crime section. That's where I feel happy. That's where I want to make everyone happy with quality rp.
iii. I want to do lead plenty of gang events and let Los Santos know Marabunta is coming!

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization;

- As a deputy, I have leaded a great amount of events in gangs. I will keep the Marabunta Grande alive and participate all of the event as much as I could. I will not let anyone break the rules and take the joy of RP process. I will provide it by recruiting experienced people with proper interviews. The gang will be active and the members will be following the RP rules. Thus, I will be helping the roleplay in Los Santos.

Bektes17

Player
Player
1. Talha
2. 17
3. GMT +3
4. 7-8 hours
5. Bektes17 0001
6. Taldo Remind
7. 85397

1. Leader of The Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

i. I have a high capability of running organizations. I figured it out because I could manage my family really well. I am sure I will be a good and a succesful leader and carry Marabunta to the top.
ii. My whole rp life, I have been in crime section. That's where I feel happy. That's where I want to make everyone happy with quality rp.
iii. I want to do lead plenty of gang events and let Los Santos know Marabunta is coming!

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization;

- As a deputy, I have leaded a great amount of events in gangs. I will keep the Marabunta Grande alive and participate all of the event as much as I could. I will not let anyone break the rules and take the joy of RP process. I will provide it by recruiting experienced people with proper interviews. The gang will be active and the members will be following the RP rules. Thus, I will be helping the roleplay in Los Santos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom