Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ethan Velussi
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 29, 2023
Time of violation
00:45
Proofs
https://i.gyazo.com/243b88d42aacdb9756d7b5341fd94211.png

ReaperOT

Player
This user, going by the name Dizzle Opps 67807 in the city, continuously disrespects the admins and calling them "corrupt" all the time. These are just 5 instances where I have found him disrespecting the admins.
Screenshot_20230129_172016_Discord.jpg
Screenshot_20230129_172223_Discord.jpg

These next 2 images you can see him showing the server his dms with admin Hov Cartier and calling him corrupt.
Screenshot_20230129_172251_Discord.jpg
Screenshot_20230129_172304_Discord.jpg

Here he just straight up says the admins are "dogshit".
Screenshot_20230129_172309_Discord.jpg

Frawley Opps

We The Opps
Player
You are a sad individual who was kicked from the family for being disrespectful to everyone and is now stalking members and feeding info to the public which would never be seen because all the conversations are in a PRIVATE discord. Since we are leaking private conversations I feel like YOUR OWN messages disrespecting admins should be posted as well.

THESE ARE MESSAGES FROM ID 24424 DISRESPECTING ADMINS

ReaperOT

Player
You are a sad individual who was kicked from the family for being disrespectful to everyone and is now stalking members and feeding info to the public which would never be seen because all the conversations are in a PRIVATE discord. Since we are leaking private conversations I feel like YOUR OWN messages disrespecting admins should be posted as well.

None of that is admin disrespect. I dont see what youre trying to get at here. Second image is literally just a laugh and third image is just lil joke. This isnt admin disresepct at all but go ahead. I have already been told by Georgia Pluxury that you can report people for admin dis in servers that are not official GrandRP servers.

ReaperOT

Player

There is also no proof there that Reaper is infact 24424 in the server because there is no visible link at all. As far as admins can see it, you could be trying to get a random person banned.

Frawley Opps

We The Opps
Player
There is also no proof there that Reaper is infact 24424 in the server because there is no visible link at all. As far as admins can see it, you could be trying to get a random person banned.
You mean this reaper? Nice try stating the profile is not you. Admin deceit much?

Frawley Opps

We The Opps
Player
None of that is admin disrespect. I dont see what youre trying to get at here. Second image is literally just a laugh and third image is just lil joke. This isnt admin disresepct at all but go ahead. I have already been told by Georgia Pluxury that you can report people for admin dis in servers that are not official GrandRP servers.
Calling admins stupid or saying L admins isn't insulting? I don't agree with that thought of yours at all but ok

Bouncer Broddy

Black market king
Player
Rejected

Incorrect format

The complaint is filed by a person who is not related to the situation.
No harm was made towrds the person complaining.

We punish for disrespect when its directed and we see it
Here are just some screen shots from a discord server.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom