Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

sadeen

tricksters leader
Player
1. Your name IRL: sadeen karataş
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online per day : 4-8
5. Your Discord : sadeen#4499
6. Your Nickname: sadeen riza
7. Your ID: 2679

Additional information 1. Leader of... :

Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I want to become a leader of Vagos Because of few reasons:

A. I always getting high command because people believing me to do an amazing job and the feeling that I have this support making me understand that if people giving me deputy anywhere and believing that I can lead there org means I can be a leader of one of them, I feel after that so many people giving me a trust to help them and they believe me as a leader of Vagos and want me like that.

B. Before 3 month ago when I join en3 no one know me or didn’t trust me and today when I look to my pass I see a lot of people who standing for me and follow me to what organization that I going for, in my believe I see that a lot of people want to join my organization and I can make vagos strong like it was long time ago. (For people who remember how it was in en1)

C. Join Vagos is special for me because I was staring in crime, I joined Vagos and I did try another Gangs but none of them let me to feel like home, Vagos make me feel worth to be a gang member and let me to understand how much crime in the city is needed.

D. Gangs are coming and go and I want to make a strong term that will be 30 Days and all of the people that are in side want to stay inside the Organization I want them to feel they need me to another term.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in the organization?

How to improve RP level in Vagos?

A
. First of all a lot of the people mistake is then they are not following the role-play like Meta gaming / Non-RP Driving, I want people to stop cars and rob them in the normal ways like 2 Cars with 4 people not Car ramming them and tell them to hands up or not even pick up guns from hostage when you are holding a gun. I want it to be more realistic and fun to all the people inside my organization.

B. I want my organization have high Quality people that know how to work how to Qualify another people inside organization Because if I will invite random people inside my organization its can make a lot of damage and can cost me and the members in my orgs in Strikes, Freeze And even disbanded.

C. A lot of the organization that I was inside them never did a proper RP-Situation.

Example:

People only trading hostage for money and start shooting even in store robbery or normal hostage situation I never so /try or /do inside it, As a leader I want to make a format that my high command will make with the LEO when they doing Negotiation about hostage checking is health condition and even check his Trauma, I believe that good RP can make the server and the orgs to better place.

D. More Roleplay over Gun Play; gangs are always known to break rules and 95% of the cases its people shooting without an IC reason, I would like to encourage more RP to the gang rather than just shooting random people, that might be responsible to the damage of the organization.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom