Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadir Louis

OCKadir
Player
Your Name IRL- Kadir Oner

Age-18

Time Zone-GMT

Average Online Per day 6-14 hours

Discord-OÇ Kadir#0001

İD-15056
Vagos On TOP !!!

Additional Information -

1.Leader Of-
Vagos

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I have been in the vagos before and it was a very good experience for everyone else and me and ive always wanted to be a leader of the gang and vagos is my favourite gang in this city ever since ive joined the city ive wanted to take the task on of being the vagos leader and obviously there last term they disbanded which i will try my hardest not to happen by only recruiting lvl 8s and above as they should have enough experience in the city and and i will add more interview questions such as whats powergaming whats meta gaming whats fear rp and whats nlr this one is key as all gang members should know what nlr as not many gang members listen to that rule ill also be extremely strict to everybody so if theyre breaking rules they will be punished i will not tolerate any rule breaks and if a member of the gang does there will be consequences such as a blacklist

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1. Recruit experienced players only
2. Make Vagos the most active gang in the city and the most feared gang in the city
3. Attend every event
3. Capture every turf
4. Every Gang member must know the mixing rules ( you cant say g-special 1 in game u must say in non-rp chat)
5. Promotions and bonuses to every gang member who attends a lot of events
6. If gang members are not active theyll be removed from the gang
7. Do 1 gun store 1 24/7 and one hostage situation a day preferably hostage is LEO
8. In interview the recruit will be ask to rp out a situation for example how to rob someone

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why should you choose me?

1.I have past experience

2. I have my deputies picked out already

3.And I have turf team

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1xFamillies Deputy |
1xVagos Rank10 |
1xBloods Rank10 |

Goals for Gang
100 percent turf

100 percent spray

0 Rule breaks and a full term

Alnaqbiabood

Player
Player
Your Name IRL- Kadir Oner

Age-18

Time Zone-GMT

Average Online Per day 6-14 hours

Discord-OÇ Kadir#0001

İD-15056
Vagos On TOP !!!

Additional Information -

1.Leader Of-
Vagos

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I have been in the vagos before and it was a very good experience for everyone else and me and ive always wanted to be a leader of the gang and vagos is my favourite gang in this city ever since ive joined the city ive wanted to take the task on of being the vagos leader and obviously there last term they disbanded which i will try my hardest not to happen by only recruiting lvl 8s and above as they should have enough experience in the city and and i will add more interview questions such as whats powergaming whats meta gaming whats fear rp and whats nlr this one is key as all gang members should know what nlr as not many gang members listen to that rule ill also be extremely strict to everybody so if theyre breaking rules they will be punished i will not tolerate any rule breaks and if a member of the gang does there will be consequences such as a blacklist

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1. Recruit experienced players only
2. Make Vagos the most active gang in the city and the most feared gang in the city
3. Attend every event
3. Capture every turf
4. Every Gang member must know the mixing rules ( you cant say g-special 1 in game u must say in non-rp chat)
5. Promotions and bonuses to every gang member who attends a lot of events
6. If gang members are not active theyll be removed from the gang
7. Do 1 gun store 1 24/7 and one hostage situation a day preferably hostage is LEO
8. In interview the recruit will be ask to rp out a situation for example how to rob someone

Why should you choose me?

1.I have past experience

2. I have my deputies picked out already

3.And I have turf team

1xFamillies Deputy |
1xVagos Rank10 |
1xBloods Rank10 |

Goals for Gang
100 percent turf

100 percent spray

0 Rule breaks and a full term

++++ Hope u be leaderr

Evan Miller

Player
Player
Bro what kind of rule is this Do 1 gun store 1 24/7 and one hostage situation a day preferably hostage is LEO you will make being in a gang unfun as if they dont do it you will prolly strike them
im a retard and did not understand the rule nvm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom