Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hussein Standl

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Hussien Ali
2. Your age : 21
3. Time zone : GMT +3
4. Average online per day : 5-7 ( more in the upcoming days )
5. Your Discord : Hussien#1916
6. Your Nickname : Hussien Ali
7. Your ID : 200290

1. Leader of Marabunta Grande
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1 )
marabunta is one of the most powerful gang in the city and i feel since a long time it didn't have good leader who can lead this gang in the way that make everyone fear the name when they hear it also many leaders of marabunta were not people who has plans of store robberies , subs , hostage situation ...etc i have this due to my past experience as i was hc with all gangs win many store robberies subs and a lot of other events i was leading and now i feel the time has come to apply for my own gang to lead it in the way i belive will be right as i will have strong deputies and high commands who actually know the rules know who to deal with intense situations how to lead the gang while i'm not ic and the will help me achieve my purpose which is getting marabunta on top as it always been.
2) for the turfs i will bring my team which we will be aiming for 100% turfs territories and when i say my team i mean people who know actually about the rules about capture rules as i don't want to get any warning from turfs my team is full of profissonal players who will not let me down when it come to turf side and they are not toxic as many other turfers .
3) i will make sure everyone in my gang is full aware about the rules and they don't break any rule i will ask them personally about fear rp , mg , cl ,....etc all rules and i will let them give me examples on everything also i will ask them on situations like what they do when they are getting robbed and the people who are robbing them breaking rules if they answer wrong which they will say not comply with them they won't be in my gang as they should continue the rp and report what they have on the forums also all my high commands will do the same when they recurit someone by doing that we will make sure less warnings will be there as i'm aiming to get 2 terms and finish it on 0 warning .
4) ghetto has been dead for the last 2 weeks no gangs no rivalry but if i take marabunta that won't happen i will try to solve any issue we have with other gang ic before going to forums so all gangs can have fun and the ghetto don't die .

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization
1)
make sure the people in my gang are not breaking rules of the server .
2) establish new invite system not the regular one which is ask them what is fear rp and mg and that's all under my watch that's not gonna happen there will be new system .
3) i will do many gunstores , hostage situations , 24/7 ,etc and don't break the rp at all so us and legal orgz can have fun and enjoy the rp.
4) giving bonus to my gang members when we win events like informant , vehicle theift as the bonus will motivate them and keep them do good job also for the people who get most kills at clands and chutes .
5) solving issues ic before taking it to forums .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom