Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Neria Fade
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 30, 2023
Time of violation
2023-01-29
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tY7LjDZRI5Y

Neria Fade

Binaenaleyh, ilahi adalet arama
Player
  1. they came to steal our panels, they didnt give any commands and suddenly they started shooting us, as an attachment i leave a link down below, at minute 2 you can see who kills me and his ID 89869

jamie mills

Player
Player
VDM FROM THESE GUYS RAMMED AND IN THE VIDEO AT THE START YOU CAN SEE THEY ARE IN AN ACTIVE DISCORD CALL (METAGAMING)

gEm

nope
Player
  1. they came to steal our panels, they didnt give any commands and suddenly they started shooting us, as an attachment i leave a link down below, at minute 2 you can see who kills me and his ID 89869

do title
RDM | 89869
then u r good to go

jamie mills

Player
Player
1- you can't speak FL in RP situation
2- you cant metagame
3- why you not talking IG radio, (talking through discord witch isn't allowed)
4- you VDM all of us with the red car befor anyone started shooting hence why we all shooted because you VDM us PLAY STUPID WIN STUPID

NyksBlack

Player
Player
we gave them 5 seconds to leave when it was one guy guarding it. he came back 2 minutes later with a bunch of people lol
if you have a pov send it
gg.jpg

Last edited:

jamie mills

Player
Player
bro can clearly see in your pov ur talking in discord as it shows and also you rammed them and your also talking fl in rp situation multiple breaks

Vansh Kumar

Curator Of NG, Curator of Unoff-Org
Player
Upon Reviewing the Evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
ID: - 89869 will get the punishment for doing RDM whereas, ID: - 81473 will get the punishment for doing NON-RP Driving, ID: -94838 will get the punishment for doing Meta Gaming and also ID: - 89288 will get the punishment for VDM and NON-RP Driving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom