Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashton Cartel

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL -> Ashton Davies

2. Your age -> 19

3. Time zone -> UTC + 1

4. Average online per day -> 4 to 8 hours

5. Your Discord -> Ashton Myself#6429

6. Your Nickname -> Ashton Bravo

7. Your ID -> 209983

Additional information

1. Leader of Families.

4303.png

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1 -> I want to be leader of this gang because i have what it takes i have very good knowledge of the rules of the server ( ghetto rules, capture rules and state rules ). i have good communication, respectful to all gang members no matter what and good leadership skills i will try my best to make a full term of 30 days and try to get least warnings as possible but if i will i will learn to correct that mistake.
my experience in the city its being 2X deputy of legal orgs FIB and LSPD and 3X HC in Ballas, Vagos and Bloods so i have what it takes to be a leader of a gang.

2 -> As being deputy and HC in many org i will try to get max activity in the gang my goal is going to be is taking over the ghetto and do at least 3+ like store robbery, gun robbery, hostage sit. and the gang will be 24/7 active in the ghetto and doc high way. and to do more rp in these events.

3 -> my goal is that i want that the gang get 100% turf in my term, im going to have good turfers that know all the capture rules if not they wont turf for my gang until they know them because i dont want to get verbals and warnings from curators because they did right mand peak or using juice to win the turf and i dont want to give back the territorys an d i wont have hackers if i know he is using cheats i will straight away black list him and do a ticket to a admin.
i will make a event everyday that we do training in the arena so we ready to turf and try to take 100% turf
note: ( i know im only 15 years in the city but i taken a brake on en|1 and i went to en|3 to see what it look like but i have good leadership skills pls dont reject my A.P for this reason, you need give me a chance to be a leader. )

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1 -> i will not accept any favoritism in the gang between HC they need to rank them up with a reason. for this i will make a log for it

2 -> i will be doing a lot of gang events so my gang members will have the best fun in the gang like hostage sit store robbery and gun store robbery after all that they will receives a big bonus from me, and we can do arena fights that who won wins a cash price to make the gang more fun.

3 -> i will make my gang have the most rp, i will not tolerate any disrespect full members in the gang they will get blacklisted from my term or any hackers in the gang i will straight away report it to a senior admin about it, i dont want to make any truble on others or on my gang because of his mistake

4 -> my HC will check event logs each 3 days to promote PPL or demote to see if we have good activity and if curator asks pov or SS that i will have in stead of getting a verbal.​

Alex Pluxury

Player
Player
Congratulations
You have been selected for Families interview!

The interview will take place Today at 18:00 ST
Please be in the waiting room 15 minutes in advance.

Please DM me as soon as possible in the discord.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom